• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plane Fight Map Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that Harrier Command has gotten a lot of attention, well I decided to make my own map to compete with it. It is still a huge work in progress, but it is workable, Kinda. I would really like suggestions on how I could make my map better. Right now I am working on homing missiles, but they are a real pain. Any comments\feedback\constructive criticism would be appreciated.
Here is the map, It is protected:View attachment Plane Fight ^Compition For Harrier Command^.w3x

I know the sky is spazzy, I don't know how to fix that.

Did you check out the map? It isn't a clone at all, have you played harrier command? My map is a map I really like, but it has it's bad points. You can't control the elevation of your plane, and it has no simulated physics. Try out both, and give me some feedback. Here's the link to Harrier Command http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=95912&prev=status%3Dg%26search%3Dharrier%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Edit: Right now, I need a decent model with a rocket launcher, NOT THE UTN GRENADER, and lots of ideas.

Last edited:
Level 17
You're right it isn't a clone, but it looks veru much to pilot system under spells secton. Your system is great, exept for one I don't like is that your ship goes higher (or lower) while you don't press the up (or down) arrow key. When you go with your ship's nose against the ground it bounces, bad for a harrier map but cool if you make it for an underwater map where the fish bounces of the ground. It's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.