• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

wtf???? whats with the downloads being down???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok wtf this used to be the best web site and now it suacks wtf??? i cant get the Spiderqueen or ROTD maps so wtf im going to start using some other web site peoples and when people ask me witch website i use for maps,skins,models and spell am not going to say wc3sear.ch anymore so wtf????

Level 25
Excuuuuuuuuuuse us for having some slight problems your majesty. I'm sorry we can't fufil your every desire every second, but we thought we could at least suffer some slight ERRORS

But NOOOOO, you can't handle errors! You can't handle the inevitable error. You feel that they just shouldn't happan

WELCOME TO REAL LIFE. POPULATION: EVERYONE BUT YOU

Also, learn2type unless your first language wasn't English. In which case, you have an excuse. Otherwise, you're just a lazy sod who should shut his trap

Level 25
Wow! A year!

So somehow you live on a planet in which the 30-odd days that WC3Anvil has been down constitutes a complete revolution around the sun! Such an amazing planet that must be! For every month or so we have, you have a year!

Truely incredible!

They have not been down for over a year dummy. Firstly, AGES ago, they were down because we had to swap servers. Then they were up, and our new server died recently

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET! WHERE NOT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS AND RANDOMLY ACCUSING SOMEONE MEANS YOU'LL LOOSE HORRIBLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.