• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Wtf do they think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Everytime i get a party to do Maraudon (In private server) people start to leave most of the time and were even not half the way. The only boss we've defeated was that corrupted keeper and Noxxion. Wtf are they thinking? Some just say they don't have enough time. Just get it..

1. Be ensured you have enough time to finish the instance, and if you never have over 2 hours at least try to rush the 'lesser' dungeons and try to get to the endboss.

2. Make sure you know what you're gettig into. Like Blackrock depths (Which takes 6 hours they say), you couldn't be suspecting an instance what would take lesser than 1 hour could you?

Maybe some hints for the private server weirdos.. i've done Maraudon 3 times now and never came further than that keeper dude.. and that sux.. i wanna finish it and do sunken temple later on -.-

Level 36
That's why you get into a guild. At endgame, guilds are everything, and though you'd get the best experience from a hardcore guild, they're often doing things 24/7, which most normal people can't keep up with. Just try to find a decent raiding guild and you'll be fine. People actually do take the game seriously and noobs don't last long in endgame guilds, so you should be set.

Level 13
This reminds of a time when I was at my friend and he was playing WoW. He went into a Heroic Dungeon with a PUG. They had a tank who agreed to tank but as soon as they got in the tank always stayed out of fights and just healed everyone. Also they had killed like... 1 boss and suddenly the leader says "Ok guys I'm done" and leaves. After that the whole group disbanded shortly after.

Level 27
Yeah well... dunno whats up with retail but in the server i play i've joined a guild with 170 members but only 25 are online at daytime.. at night would be like 50 i think.. but.. Most of the guys online at daytime are to low or to high for Maraudon.. so theres not much choice left to ask a few outsiders when i have time... and when i have time.. they waste my time because they realize they don't have time.. before i go to do an instance i always ensure i have the time.. its stupid to do 3 bosses and don't have any drops..

Level 13
I found a problem starting around mara time... that's most people's really big instance. They're used to smaller things before that, sfk, sm, rfk/d, zf. Mara is the first long instance, and players just aren't used to the log haul it offers. They want a quick in-out with good gear type thing that lower tier instances offered.

Level 10
NO discussion about private servers are allowed, that includes no advertising of such or guides to make your own.

Anyways. Yes Mauradon and instances around those levels including Ulda are very hard to find a group. Especially when you only have a player pool of 170 and about 50 active. My suggestion is too quest your way to 70 and play there, but it is rather pointless on a private server because there is no one to do anything with at 70.

-inverted

Status
Not open for further replies.