• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titanium O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
This the best private funserver I have seen around lately. A friend of mine plays on it. Here's the scoop:

It's a funserver, so you do a lot more damage and stuff, like its just for fun. The maximum level is 250 etc, people have tons of money and can solo lower instances. The game still retains a challenge, as higher level instances have eben created that will challenge the level 250 players, so it doesn't get boring.

Lag is usually at a minimum because of the servers population cap of 45 people. It may seem sucky, but since I only use it when the live servers are down, it sdoesn't really matter.

Downtime is usually a fair amount, as they reset the servers and are fixing things a lot. Again, it doesn't matter to me becuase i'm only playing when live servers are down.

The thing I like most however is the custom content. These guys have added a ton of their own stuff, such as mobs, instances, even new zones! Retextued weapons and new spells abound! Completely new items as well.

Visit www.titaniumo.com if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.