• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Making easy gold with Enchanting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Dunno if this is where to put this guide, or if I'm allowed to post it, but here it is.

This is mainly a low level way to easily generate around 80g per day depending on how much your server will go about buying low level (20-40) Enchanting Mats.

What you need:

*A character capable of soloing low level instances (Level 40+)(RFC, DM, SFK, Stockades, Gnomer)
*An Enchanting level of around 175 (To Dis-Enchant Blues)
*A bit of spare time
*Plenty of bag space
*The Auction House

How to get started:

Ok, so now that you have the basics, you should be heading to one of the 5 instances I suggested, but first ensure your bag spaces is almost empty, as you will be collecting alot of greens and blues.

I usually do DM, as it is big, full of mobs and more importantly an easy instance.

What to pick up:

First I suggest you turn Autoloot off, to ensure you're not filling your bag up with junk you seriously don't need.

When running through killing the mobs, loot them as you go along, grabbing blues, greens, cloth, ore and items that have a high selling price on your server.

How to sell it off:

After you Dis-Enchant everything you should have loads of enchanting materials like Strange Dust, Lesser Magic Essences, Lesser Astral Essences, Small Glimmering Shards, Soul Dust, Greater Astral Essences, Lesser Mystic Essences, Large Glimmering Shards, Small Glowing Shards.

When putting it up on the AH, be sure to put the items on before you go to bed, school, college or work for prices lower than already existing items, that way people will be more likely to buy them.

Just leave it for the time period you are away or run around farming more while you wait for it to sell and you will be likely to roll in cash depending on what server you're on.

Remember if you're questing while waiting for stuff to sell, if you don't use it, Dis-Enchant it!

~~~

I managed to roll in 80g from a bag full of Enchanting mats from Item Levels ranging between 5 and 55 on Terenas.

Have Fun Grinding!

Level 12
Interesting.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I think I'll try this!

Level 22
For some reason low level enchanting mats just don't sell that well anymore, except for large brilliant shards and higher. I solo stratholm for a large ammount of shards, but thats just when I need mats for mana oil. Real money in enchanting is made when you get enchants that not everyone can get, like mongoose, sunfire, soulfrost or executioner, that are in demands and you can charge whatever you want.
-VGsatomi

Level 21
the best gold making method pre endgame is mining and skinning, ive made over 2000g and im only 65, no grinding required, just levelling my skills as ive gone along. also, if you wanna make extra cash really fast, just buy ores, smelt them and sell them on for 3x the price you bought them for. easy peasy.

Level 17
Or better yet, get a sh*tload of Khorium and Adamantite, and smelt it as Hardened Khorium (I think this is a recipe from Shattered Sun Offensive or Sunwell Plateau) and rock it on the AH!

If all fails, Hardened Adamantite is your best shot.

You seem to miss the point, I'm not actually sure if a level 40 is capable of working with Khorium... Hence why I aimed this guide for level 40s...

Level 8
A nice tutorial for low-levels.

If you have a 70, gold is easy as hell now, making 300g+ a day with the new dailies, daily cap raised, and old dailies such as Sha'tari skyguard, the Shadowmoon Valley one (fel orcs) blades edge, etc...and even more money if you have a good tradeskill.

Status
Not open for further replies.