• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Write something about him or her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello everyone,

This thread's purpose is to write something about the following person. It maybe positive or negative, but please don't go overboard. After you've wrote something about the current person tell a name and someone else can tell something about him or her.

The first person is Kitabatake. Now, write something about him and tell the next name.

Last edited:
Level 8
No clue who this Kitabatake guy is, but his name consists entirely of Japanese phonemes, so there is that. I will generously assume he is a complete otaku hikikomori.

Write something about.... Aeroblyctos!

frostwhisper
Whenever this name is mentioned, I immediately see his/her avatar infront of my imaginary eye. It is one of those to remember.
It fits the nickname, its animation is smooth and its coherent.
Frostwhisper, a mystery of the past to those newer generations of Hive's userbase (myself included).
star_full.gif

Oh and, I'd like to voice that if you don't have anything to say about the person in question, you keep your fingers off the damned keyboard.
Seconded.

So we should wait until someone has something to say? What if no-one will ever say anything?
I assume replies are meant to feature substance, not being hollow statements.

Next: Hakeem.

Level 8
That trolman? I still don't know how serious he is when posting. Probably doing to for the lulz, no matter what it is.

Next user is Nuclear, I'm lazy like that.

Level 34
I've seen Nuclear posting in the Computers Section, which is where I lurk. Seems like a pretty swell fellow.

DesKaladA

Status
Not open for further replies.