• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wraith2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dekarchos
Contents

Wraith2 (Model)

Level 5
Ing-- dont judge a book by its cover man. Actually try the model before laying down the crapshoot comment. Very good, just add more detail like little panels and stuff on it. Please do this so people like Ing :roll: will shut up.

Level 5
these textures ARE copied from killst4r check, also weird anims, no offence but ur other models are good this is very average, as brown snow says, could have more detail 3.5/5

Level 8
Although all your unit-models are very usefull, they lack in quality of Skins and they don't use TeamColors.
This specific model (dropship)'d be much better if it'd use grey blp texture and TeamColor (can be done with Materials in mdl file); that way it'd change colors.
The next suggestion you can think about in the future, is that flying units could use Global Sequence Translations. For example; this model could be consantly moving up / down a little if the Translation of the specific Bone'd be defined trough Global Sequence. The advantage is that the model won't stop "hovering" during Attack animation!
Alsp think about more realistic emitters during that animation. Also try adding a Tem-Colored-background that'd be seen during Portrait animation...
Those are little detailes, making model useful and more comparable to the Warcraft originals.

Level 2
THANK YOU! I made an avp2 map ages ago, I wish I could of used your models.. but it got corrupted :(

But still, Thanks.. even though its kinda crappy quality, Im gonna use it.. because its beautiful :D

Quick edit: Thanks for all your avp models, I love them and im gonna use them :)