1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice

Wraith2

Submitted by Goldwolf
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

Wraith2 (Model)

1. Emperor Ing

Emperor Ing

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Plain, and boring. I bet its anims suck too! 1/5 -_-

2. BrownSnow

BrownSnow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ing-- dont judge a book by its cover man. Actually try the model before laying down the crapshoot comment. Very good, just add more detail like little panels and stuff on it. Please do this so people like Ing :roll: will shut up.

3. Black Fetus

Black Fetus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dont talk !@*# about anything aliens Emperor Inggles

4. Eleandor

Eleandor

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think these textures are copied from Killst4r... If so, give credits to him!!

5. Hadhafang

Hadhafang

Resources:
    Resources:
    these textures ARE copied from killst4r check, also weird anims, no offence but ur other models are good this is very average, as brown snow says, could have more detail 3.5/5

6. mucfuc2002

mucfuc2002

Resources:
    Resources:
    Although all your unit-models are very usefull, they lack in quality of Skins and they don't use TeamColors.
    This specific model (dropship)'d be much better if it'd use grey blp texture and TeamColor (can be done with Materials in mdl file); that way it'd change colors.
    The next suggestion you can think about in the future, is that flying units could use Global Sequence Translations. For example; this model could be consantly moving up / down a little if the Translation of the specific Bone'd be defined trough Global Sequence. The advantage is that the model won't stop "hovering" during Attack animation!
    Alsp think about more realistic emitters during that animation. Also try adding a Tem-Colored-background that'd be seen during Portrait animation...
    Those are little detailes, making model useful and more comparable to the Warcraft originals.

7. VampireKB

VampireKB

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    adn this is another starcraft model.. Wraith...

8. Abokasee-Red

Abokasee-Red

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Its useful but um....err um...ahherr :roll:
    But that its it 3.5/5

9. Wulfclaw

Wulfclaw

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow. You're a jackass.

He did. Read the description.

10. MeTa_BeE

MeTa_BeE

Resources:
    Resources:
    THANK YOU! I made an avp2 map ages ago, I wish I could of used your models.. but it got corrupted :(

But still, Thanks.. even though its kinda crappy quality, Im gonna use it.. because its beautiful :D

Quick edit: Thanks for all your avp models, I love them and im gonna use them :)