• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW - Worgens Awesome New Mount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
R0YS840YGZAL1314892478396.jpg

MOJBE3QYYUSX1314892489257.jpg

Here is the blog post by Blizzard: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3401307#blog
Here is the MMO-Champion post about it: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2432-Patch-4.3-Preview-Worgen-Racial-Mounts
Here is the Blizzard Forum Thread about it: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2601293374?page=1

What are your thoughts?

Personally I think this reflects upon World of Warcraft as a whole - fail (atleast present day WoW).
Lack of creativity, the bugs, unbalance, raid issues, class issues, server issues, healing & hunters being broken and Archaeology being one of the biggest dissapointments in WoW. Game Masters being dipshits nowdays (and takes 3-7 days to get a response from).
I would not recommend it to anyone nowdays and I've been with Blizzard all the way from Warcraft 1 to present day World of Warcraft.

Last edited:
Lawl.

I read about this earlier. I don't care that they're getting horses over a completely new beast (Worgen already have Running Wild, which is badass), but they should at least take the time to give them a unique texture. Anyway, Blizzard later clarified that this is being added to even up the amount of mounts available to Horde and Alliance players, as Running Wild is not available to any races but Worgen. If Blizzard put less hype into this announcement, I doubt many people would complain.

Level 11
Though I don't play WoW, from the pictures displayed shows the horses lack a saddle.
They could've put the effort into adding those, as it hurts when riding horses without saddles, and they could've made a saddle look badass or something.

Or they could've added horse armor, like they did in Oblivion, or add some... unique twist.

horse_armor_01.jpg

Level 14
Did someone say ponies?

Anyway, this is truly lol.... 'there are not equal ammount of mounts between the two factions'. Let me guess, people are QQing because as a hordie, you get to obtain a certain achievement way sooner than the alliance, because of those extra mounts from the Goblin. God, sometimes I wish Achivements were never released. Keeps screwing up the mentality of players over and over.

Level 27
Though I don't play WoW, from the pictures displayed shows the horses lack a saddle.
They could've put the effort into adding those, as it hurts when riding horses without saddles, and they could've made a saddle look badass or something.

Or they could've added horse armor, like they did in Oblivion, or add some... unique twist.

horse_armor_01.jpg
Erm, basic horses are just horses, later higher level horses have a pretty neat armor (and an eye glow). level 20 - basic mount, Level 40 (I think) - immproved mount, Level 60 - flying mount, level 80 (I think) - immproved flying mount.

Awww those wolfies are riding in those ponies!

I'd prefer them to carry something more heavy, like rocks or hippos.

Status
Not open for further replies.