- Jul 9, 2008
Patch 1.3.5 is up!
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Blizzard Entertainment[/COLOR] said:StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.3.5
To get the latest news and interact with the community, visit our StarCraft II website. Be sure to check out our Game Guide for an in-depth look at StarCraft II gameplay.
If you experience any technical issues downloading the patch, please visit the support website for more information. We wish you all the best on your journeys through the embattled Koprulu Sector!
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.3.5
Table of Contents
StarCraft II Editor Improvements [US]
- Players from Latin America and North America, as well as players from Europe and Russia, will soon be able to play games together, add each other to their in-game friends list, and compete on the same ladder. For more information on region linking, please visit the Official Community Site([US]).
- Several performance and memory improvements have been made.
- "Player Left" messages will once again appear in replays.
- The Hellion's Infernal Pre-Igniter upgrade icon has been updated(now with more blue flames!).
StarCraft II Editor Improvements
- UI errors will now go into a newly-created Error Display Message window.
- Cooldowns shorter than 1/4 of a second no longer display on the command card.
If you experience any technical issues downloading the patch, please visit the support website([US]) for more information. We wish you all the best on your journeys through the embattled Koprulu Sector!