• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WOW Trees / Environmental stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yeah yeah, I know an overwhelming ammount of people on this websight hate the WOW models comeing out, I dont exactually see why, its like, more complex WC3 models, and the textures/ animations are usually better then the ones made by scratch. Eah, anywase.

Thought we should Get some tree's into the Download section, Shouldnt be to hard, so im gona try and help the process. Not really animations for them, besides stand. 'n stuff.

PS. Anyone know, when you download ""My Warcraft Studio - http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=657
""

From the 'How to convert place' or whatever, How do you get this application to work? or is it an add on to a excisting program? Thank you.

Level 2
I used to be on this websight a long time ago, it taskes forever to find A modeler much less a good one, then when you put the model in your map, it never swayed the same as a WC3 model, it was eather to blocky, or the animations suck. Yes, thats a creation, but WOW models fit in, and its a easy conversion, You dont really need to wait in line for them, it doesnt take weeks, mearly an hour or two.

Atleast accept its a diffrent source for models, hell, i dont see why people arnt stealing WOW's animations or running offa their models. Just more possibilitys, just becasue a few people hate them doesnt mean all of you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.