• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW TD v2.0a

A four player tower defense which is based off the RPG World of Warcraft. Fight with your teammates to protect your lives from the forces of evil with boss rounds which represent bosses from World of Warcraft. Choose a builder from one of the 9 classes in WoW and create towers which mimic abilities and attacks from that class. With 3 game modes, 3 difficulty settings for each and triggered abilities, you will have a blast!
Contents

WoW TD v2.0a (Map)

Reviews
Mini-Me: This is WoW TD and it works. Aproved.
Level 2
Tried it with 3 of my friends on medium and completed it flawless whit me in top. Warrior class is quite OP at start, especially with cleave.

Pros
Very interesting idea of a TD
Each class had nice combination of abilities.

Cons
Much of the classes were weaker at start compared to the warrior class.
Too easy, we played on medium and zero leaks, either we were to hardcore or it were to easy considering me and my partners suck.

No bugs found and I give it a 4/5