1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. [Revised as of 12 July 2017] Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Zwiebelchen is hosting a special UI texturing contest. Whomever wins will get a $150 reward through paypal! Come along and draw your texturing tools for the Fantastic Adventurer UI contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Decide who's the leader among the leaders! The poll for the Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #3 is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are looking for your vote! Choose the best icon set of the Icon Contest #15!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Join Music Contest #7 - Location! Craft a song that depicts any place.
    Dismiss Notice

Godfather V2.0A

Submitted by lollol123
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Host map Arrange game
I started this map a while ago, and I have tested it with my friends over and over again.

Prepare to enter the world of crime. Establish your personal crime family, and seek to become the don of the city. Can you survive?

You and 6 other players establish your own criminal empire throughout the city, and your ultimate goal is to wipe out every single other player. You can set up businesses, promote your men to higher ranks, set up illegal trade rackets, and even take down a bank and steal some money and maybe some high class items. Make allies and make enemies, but keep an eye on your friends, you never will know who could stab you in the back!

Im on version 2.0A and if this map is well received I will continue more updates.

Also, if anyone would be kind enough to provide a tutorial on how to do city terrain. Hiveworkshop is a wonderful supply of tutorials, but I can't find any tutorials on how to do cities. Can someone please tell me if there is one or can you make it?

By Fallen_One

Keywords:
Gangsters, Mobsters, Modern
Contents

Godfather V2.0A (Map)

Reviews
04:06, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 04:06, 30th Jul 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. lollol123

lollol123

My other accounts

Sorry for any confusion, but I have many accounts on Warcraft 3.

Total list (that I'll share):

- Grenthknight
    - Cuveknight
    - Fallen_one
    - Basket_Robins_

3. wereguy2

wereguy2

No single player? D:
    Ill test it when computer players arent killed

4. lollol123

lollol123

People liked my map, and recently my computer crashed. I luckily backed up the unprotected version of this map before the disaster, i will hand in a Singleplayer version as soon as i can.

5. wereguy2

wereguy2

I dont want A single player VERSION, just the ability to play single player (use cheats and take a look at everything)

6. lollol123

lollol123

Whoops, I guessed I worded it wrong. I meant to mean that I will make it able to play in singleplayer. When game starts I disabled the kill computers trigger. But l8tr ingame if you want them gone or your in multiplayer and u want them gone. A trigger will be added that if anyone simply types -offcomp. All computers units (not including neutral hostile and passive) will be killed.

7. DeathsBrother

DeathsBrother

If you start building the main racket, then cancel, you cant build another, so no rackets for you.

8. Kenshin2009

Kenshin2009

Hey, when is the single player coming out and how come wen playing with comp, they die and u win instead?

9. lollol123

lollol123

10. Der_SS

Der_SS

hey man, i liked your map, but, can you upload a unprotected version of it, only for checks some triggers?, i wont steal it

11. Cweener

Cweener

Mass Purging Template Version 3.0
    Reject.

Reason for not approving:
    Nope. just nope.