• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WoW models and some other questions about weapons :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So I want to ask you some questions about doing some things so
1:How can I use another animation of an object like (I have a model of an undead (a WoW model ) but when i use that model the undead only walks how can I make him run
2:So i managed to crate an Item that when is used crates a weapon which is held at the unit's hand but when i use it with units which are with wow models the wapon stais
at the at the shoulders how can I change its position and make it stay at the hand of the unit
3:That one is like the first and so here it is at some models mainly at WoW models there is a Swim animation how can I make the unit swim and show the unit swimming
I know that I should make the unit amfibia like murlocs to be able to swim but the unit only walk over water
PLS guys help icon_cry.gif
BTW sorry for the bad English icon_smile.gif
I wrote this on the maps forum but then I realized that It is for the Models forum :D

Level 6
Drain said:
So I want to ask you some questions about doing some things so
1:How can I use another animation of an object like (I have a model of an undead (a WoW model ) but when i use that model the undead only walks how can I make him run
2:So i managed to crate an Item that when is used crates a weapon which is held at the unit's hand but when i use it with units which are with wow models the wapon stais
at the at the shoulders how can I change its position and make it stay at the hand of the unit
3:That one is like the first and so here it is at some models mainly at WoW models there is a Swim animation how can I make the unit swim and show the unit swimming
I know that I should make the unit amfibia like murlocs to be able to swim but the unit only walk over water
PLS guys help icon_cry.gif
BTW sorry for the bad English icon_smile.gif
I wrote this on the maps forum but then I realized that It is for the Models forum :D

1.rename the animations
2.change the attachment point you are attaching the item model to.
3.look at the wc3 naga's and change the animation names so they match

Level 1
So yes about the third question I realized that I can make it by making a triger like when the unit(tralala) enters region(tralala)play animation (swim ot smth) :D
But about the waepons it is not ok the atachment point i at the left hand but it ataches it at the middle of the arm :cry: that is my problem so can someone help me fixing that problem with most of the WoW modles
I have downloaded 5 or 10 WoW models and these that are not creeps like Udneads and Orcs and Humans they all have that problem maybe I will trq another way of ataching by changing the model of a flah item I will trq that and will tell you if it works :D

Status
Not open for further replies.