• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WOW doodads/terrain for WCIII?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
A month or so ago I read something about a download site that either has a set of World of Warcraft doodads and terrain or is an expansion pack for WCIII TFT through Blizzard (The makers of both).

Did Blizzard do this? if so where would I find this expansion pack or WOW based doodads?

Level 34
The Ultimate Terraining Map has a whole bunch of awesome doodads. Enless you are looking for specific WOW doodads that should help. The Hive Workshop does not support WOW models, although the rules on that seem a bit... undecided?! Basically there are none on the site and I guess were not supposed to link to them either.

Here is UTM http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31859

Level 25
It is against the rules to request exported models from World of Warcraft or any other game that is not Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos or Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
I am sorry, but it is required for me to close this thread.
*CLOSED*
~Craka_J

Level 21
In before the lock!

Didn't he request Wow BASED doodads? That means he isn't doing anything against the rules. If you think he is, you should follow that logics and remove the wc3 : WoW hosted project too...
Which is - I think - what he's talking about: doodads like they're found in that project.

Status
Not open for further replies.