• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Would you tell me sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i am really bothered by players keep disconnect after playing my map for few seconds in garena.

well, to play in garena. i have to use wc3 1.24e. meanwhile i am using wc3 1.26c to mode my map.

Is this the source of the problem??? if it is. would u mind give me d solution??? i will b very appreciate. feel kinda noob :(

Level 6
Im almost positive that this IS your problem. A solution that comes to mind is to create your map into the modern version, I know the Warcraft version switcher trend that is common to play on garena but the modern version is also played to is it not? If you are dead-set on making the map for a past patch then lookup if there is a way to downgrade your world editor and then repatch it later for a new project.

Level 19
I play on Garena with 1.26c and have absolutely no problem.
Don't know what you mean by "well, to play in garena. i have to use wc3 1.24e."

Players under different patch from those of the host disconnect before even the map loads...

Otherwise, if they get disconnected while playing the map, that's probably because you're causing a desync with one of your triggers.

Level 33
Have you ever head of Warcraft Version Switcher ?
Just search it on Google

It allows you to switch to any version and it is flexible of course (meaning you can switch to vice-versa without needing to overwrite all the data by yourselves)

I think this software ranging from version 1.21 ~ 1.26, but beware, it is kinda huge file size :)

It has many versions, for me, I just download the 1.24e and 1.26 file only :)

It happens to me on my older laptop too without regards to any version I'm using... It has something to do with the wifi settings something...

But right now, I don't experience problems anymore, and most people already use 1.26a on garena...

And oh, there are also people who really cannot make garena to work properly without any pointable reasons...

Level 10
thanks for your reply +rep to all!

in garena. my country's room is mostly on 1.24e. no other option :(
bout desync. i tried remove all getlocalplayer. still hve d prob.
i think ppl try for awhile 1st until they dont like my map. but what happen is few leave at d same time. some players remain.
i have both version though. what should i do to change my map to older version??

Status
Not open for further replies.