• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoSA v1.3 AI

214829-albums6036-picture64476.png

War of Skills Accuracy

Version:1.3
AI:Available
Map Size:Large
Tileset:Cityscape
Players:6 vs 6 / FFA
Available Heroes:16 Heroes
Available Items:32 Items

D E V E L O P E R S

Neo_Sluf
(Main Developer,Terrainer,GUI Coder,Object Editor)
Furiion52
(Lead 2D Artist)

D E S C R I P T I O N

Although this map is a hero arena and uses Warcraft Resources still i added some features that makes it unique from other hero arena.

F E A T U R E S

- Choosable Battle Areas
- New Attribute System
- New Streak System
- No Mana Cost and Low Cooldown
- All Spells are TARGET POINT and NO TARGET type
- No EXP (+1 Level every killed hero)
- 1 sec. revive time
- Decent AI
- Spells don't cause memory leaks and 100% BUG FREE
- Uses ITEM UPGRADE SYSTEM

G A M E S Y S T E M

RESPAWN SYSTEM

- Every 0.05 seconds a trigger sets the RESPAWN POINT to the position of a random RESPAWN LOC UNIT in the area...
- If your hero dies, you will be automatically revive to the current RESPAWN POINT.
- So if your hero dies and the enemy's hero within the same time you will respawn both at the current RESPAWN POINT
HERO RANK SYSTEM

- No EXP is used in the game.I disable the Hero EXP Gained and the Unit EXP Gained
- So in order your hero to gain hero rank you need to kill an enemy hero
- Just like the leveling up,when you killed a hero you gain 1 Hero Point which you can spend to upgrade your 5 learnable skills
ITEM UPGRADE SYSTEM

- In order to upgrade an item buy it from the stores (PRESS F8/ OR CLICK THE STORE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THE SCREEN)
- Buying the item again and again will upgrade it changing its icon, increases its benefits and item ability
- You must know that when the item reaches SUPER Rank,it will stop upgrading
- So if you know that your item is at max rank STOP BUYING IT.
H E R O E S

- Uses Hero Rank instead of hero level
- Uses 4 Main Spells (DASH,JUMP,HEAL,DEFEND)
- Uses 3 Attribute Types (PHYSICAL,ENDURANCE,COMBAT)
- Some spells uses (COMBAT x SPELL COMBAT DAMAGE USAGE PERCENTAGE) damage system

FOR NEW PLAYERS

- So at the start of the game,if your the game captain you will view the following dialouges
- 1st:pvP Modes
- 2nd: FFA/Team Game Modes
- 3rd: Amount of Needed Kills
- 4th: CHOOSE BATTLE ARENA

- In choosing the battle arena, you must consider the amount of players you have in the game.
- Their are battle arenas suited for (5-8 Players) (2-4 Players) (7-12 Players).
- Next you will select your hero just open the HERO ABILITIES to see what skills they have.
- If you finally choosen it click the SELECT THIS HERO button.
- That's it! You may now start killing heroes!.
- To buy items PRESS F8 or click the STORE ICON on the bottom left of the screen.
- Remember the HOTKEYS are (Q, W, E, R, T, Y) .

SCREEN SHOTS

Ashen Forest
214829-albums6036-picture64698.png

214829-albums6036-picture64550.png

Browngrass Forest
214829-albums6036-picture64475.png

Wetsnow Land
214829-albums6036-picture64484.png

214829-albums6036-picture64549.png

City Labyrinth
214829-albums6036-picture64477.png

Great Ruin Islands
214829-albums6036-picture64479.png

16 Heroes
214829-albums6036-picture64478.png

In the Game
214829-albums6036-picture64483.png

214829-albums6036-picture64482.png

214829-albums6036-picture64481.png

214829-albums6036-picture64480.png

Author's Note

- So this map is on its early version so dont expect with a 100% and no error free gameplay
- So if you will say that this map still lack features,don't worry i will add new features on the future versions
- To the reviewers mostly on the terrains, this map is a HERO ARENA so don't expect i will use IMPORTED TREES or other IMPORTED TEXTURES.Pls consider that you must prioritize that the TERRAIN must fit to the battle environment.But i promise i will make the terrain as good as i can.
- Don't worry i accept criticism and i would like to thank advance to those who will review.

C R E D I T S

bananaHUNT
CRAZYRUSSIAN
PeeKay
-BerZeKeR-
Mr.Goblin
M0rbid
Elainiel
Power
Peekay
Epsilon
WILLTHEALMIGHTY
JesusHipster
Nasrudin
bigapple90
I3lackDeath
Bakura Yuri
67chrome
Nudl9
Golden-Drake
bigapple90
Marenko
Darkfang
HappyTauren
UgoUgo
NFWar
Hossomi - Barbarian
Unbekannt - dynamic indexing
calex3 - Power Hook
-Kobas- - Item Level Up

C H A N G E L O G

Version 1.0 AI
- Released to the Public
Version 1.1 AI

- Balance all skills
- Change Wetsnow Land
- Improve the terrain of Ashen Forest
- Added -music 1,-music 2,-music 3
Version 1.2 AI

- Added information to INFORMATION [F9]
- Improve some text and add some colors on Game Interface
- Added new feature HERO INFO
- Added new feature BEGINNER'S TIPS for every hero
- All of them can be seen at the hero selection
Version 1.3 AI

- Added Anti-Stuck Up System
- Balance all hero spell damage
- Added Item Catergories and 8 new items
- Improve the Ashen Forest
- Added Hero Selection Timer
Keywords:
neo_sluf
Contents

WoSA v1.3 AI (Map)

Reviews
Approved - when DotA is not enoughWoSA (Version 1.1 + AI) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D RateScorePercentLetter 1/550-69%F...

M

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/images_all/icons/peonpower01.gif[/img] ORCNET
e5b1fd1d3e8b29d3008437560552d9f0_64489.jpg
3da5dde2fce9d4032964b0c545b93ff4_64504.gif

Comment

Review

Version

Approved
thumbsup1.gif
- when DotA is not enough
WoSA (Version 1.1 + AI)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"War of Skills Accuracy" is a Hero Arena map that lets you brawl your way with skills and micro management.

"Game play feels a little complex but very challenging with the use of hot keys as a center point, the game can quite be difficult when too much spell spams is going on around the map, looks to me the hero 'Exploder' is too strong I recommend nuke his abilities for he's abilities deals too much damage when in mid games especially some heroes who also has strong abilities please loosen them up a bit, and is it me or every hero has same model and ability based on the infamous wc3 game 'DotA'? but anyways this is a hero-to-hero straight forward fight than building items and training your hero, all is well good with friends or online gaming."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"You don't get 1 Terrain ground to unleash out your skills but 4 more when picking a good place to test your mettle, which reminded me of arcade games, good job with that this way it doesn't make the map repetitive from its environment."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Overall, game is great and can be useful to play with multiple players, but I had some suggestions to improve your scoreboard, when a player reaches a high score move the player's name from going top the scoreboard like what top score games do, also give the map some noise since its a total brawl in-game like sound streaks and stuff, all else this is good game play."

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
10/1583%B
1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet
- has reviewed version 1.1 AI
e041811e32b80afd4edb9fd876b1bf30_64496.gif
APproject
- has reviewed version 1.2 AI
Destiny.Knight
Hell Master

Level 4
really well done map, +1 from me!
what i didn't like is that you kind of die in a few seconds even if you manage to get used to dash etc to dodge, also most of the heroes kinda got taken over from a certain game, not that i mind but some more creativity wouldve been nice ^.^ .

the pudge hero seems to be kind of op to me, i can oneshot people with him.

Level 6
really well done map, +1 from me!
what i didn't like is that you kind of die in a few seconds even if you manage to get used to dash etc to dodge, also most of the heroes kinda got taken over from a certain game, not that i mind but some more creativity wouldve been nice ^.^ .

the pudge hero seems to be kind of op to me, i can oneshot people with him.

OK....SO ABOUT THE DASH.....I will explain it on the map description....but heres the explanation...

DASH....only moves you to a point but can't pass through any pathing blocker...NOTE: Only moves you to a point not make you invulrenable so if someone cast the following on you (MACROPYRE,BLIZZARD COLD,PYROSOUL,OR EVEN SPIKEWAVE (almost all spell).... they will deal damage...

Because there is a 0.05 seconds split time before you take a damage and casting a dash would need a 0.03 seconds..so if you cast DASH after 1.0 OR 0.70 seconds after hit by a projectile or effect there is a chance that damage will hit you within 0.10 seconds so you will still be damage..

ABOUT THE SKILLS.....pls. dont tell me that some heroes are behind....if you know how to use them then you will win...

FOR EXAMPLE....EXPLODER is a hero needs to wait for the bombs to occure so if you dont know how to predict or even to estimate a distance from the target you gonna never kill a hero...

JUST ALWAYS PRACTICE THAT HERO and see how good it is...

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW...!!!+REP

Level 13
well yeah Everything is perfect but the skills its too strong.. I have tried the wisp and its too strong for Us to battle with it i suggest lower the wisps skills damage a little

Level 13
No...all the damage is enough....i will just increase the HP and reduce the Spell Damage done to Hero Armor from 1.5-1.0...but if it is really an imbalance i will reduce...

Really i tried it with my friends it is really really fun though Skills are incredible and amusing we play on Free For all

Level 6
Sorry i forgot to mention about the respawn of the hero if we both die we will respawn in the same place

- Every 0.05 seconds a trigger sets the RESPAWN POINT to the position of a random RESPAWN LOC UNIT in the area...
- If your hero dies, you will be automatically revive to the current RESPAWN POINT.
- So if your hero dies and the enemy's hero within the same time you will respawn both at the current RESPAWN POINT

Level 13

Ow so thats just okay?

Level 4
perhaps add a few maps later on with less trees (more openfield), more like an arena? would be a nice change instead of playing with almost no vision :3

Level 28
The ashen and snow arena, improved a little bit, its unacceptable to my taste but I think its fine to others.

For the Ashen Forest, you still don't know how to use the doodads consistently, I mean you can spam those shrubs, flowers others but still making it neat, instead of spamming them and putting them away each other, try to spam them cramp them on one place. Use the rock more often since it have a magic of making the terrain neat.

For the wetsnow, please don't use that ugly tiles, i mean there are better tiles that you can use other than that.

Level 13
The ashen and snow arena, improved a little bit, its unacceptable to my taste but I think its fine to others.

For the Ashen Forest, you still don't know how to use the doodads consistently, I mean you can spam those shrubs, flowers others but still making it neat, instead of spamming them and putting them away each other, try to spam them cramp them on one place. Use the rock more often since it have a magic of making the terrain neat.

For the wetsnow, please don't use that ugly tiles, i mean there are better tiles that you can use other than that.

Hehe will yeah it is acceptable and i think terrains in fighting arena is not that much of a problem because the action that counts that;s in my case :grin:

Level 10

That.

And dont use regular blizzard cliffs,wc3 trees becouse they are ugly as hell!

Level 6
Orcnet
- So about the heroes...yeah some of their skills is based on dota..only on how it works not the damage and even the NAME!!!...for example instead of naming MEAT HOOK i change it to DEATH HOOK...and instead BUTCHER...i change it to KILLER...because that model more like than it..Also i use FLESH BURST.....instead of ROT and DISMEMBER on dota...ALSO THE CHAIN IS RED AND IT HAS A HOOK IN THE END!!!!....not like in dota that the hook is to simple...

I copy some spell mechanism on dota but not EVERYTHING...i added it with features like mine..

About the models pls. dont say like DOTA MODELS...its WARCRAFT MODELS..and everybody can use it!!!...anyway i make my gameplay more differ than dota so you tell the difference..

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW

THATS WHAT I AM SAYING WoSA (Recommended Hero Arena!) Yeah!!..

sonofjay
- Ok i understand now...so i think thats enough....because the truth is i will add GLADIATOR MODE, KILL THE GOD, NEW AOS TYPE MODE and much more!!!....so i think i will apply your suggestion on the other battle area...soon..

Level 31
I rate this map 3/5 due to reasons below.

1. I personally do not like interface window's white texture and text, because it is rather hard to read the text and colors do not really match to the rest of UI.
2. Heroes' selection / info abilities have no hotkey notices.
3. AI selected heroes but I didn't make it that fast, they started killing each other before I selected hero. I urge you to wait until all players picked heroes so then game starts equally.
4. Nearly all heroes have really ugly selection scale rates. Looks like they all have the same selection scale rate size. It must be adjusted depending on hero model, so it shouldn't be too small or too big just for the polish. I would suggest to set it near feet, but not touching it.
5. When game started it was a really big mess, tons of HUGE special effects and quantity is just vast, it even lagged. I hardly could select any enemy unit due to abundance of effects. But I guess that how this game is - one big lawnmower.
6. Center of one of arena is hidden by fog if not in it, perhaps others as well. It is really annoying that center cannot be explored except by entering into it, so enemy stand in center and can easily attack ones that are not in center, so if I am not in center, I cannot see ones at center while they can see me. Ugh, I hope I was clear enough.
7. I picked Exploder and it is really bad hero compared to others, I couldn't kill anyone with these spells. Another thing, after some time of my failings, my team killed 100 while enemy team killed 40. This looks imbalanced, because I basically did nothing and yet my team was winning really hard even though it was AI. It means some heroes are way better then orher ones.
8. So yeah, I am still Rank 1 and my team won 200-70 and yet I heard defeat sound and message dropped with a defeat.
9. What's up with items? I don't know how to get these and yet I saw some AI heroes with maximum 2 items though.
10. It is hard to know who is ally and who is enemy.
11. Umm, two spells per hero? I end up standing in a spot and spamming two spells, not really fun if you ask me.
12. Terrain and environment art is not one of best around, but pretty much acceptable due to amount of effects that have to be displayed at the time.

Generally, I didn't really like the game, but that is just subjective opinion, I'm sure there will be / are people who love it, it is just not the kind of maps I enjoy playing, that's why I avoid reviwing this kind of projects.

Level 30

1. I personally do not like interface window's white texture and text, because it is rather hard to read the text and colors do not really match to the rest of UI.
3. AI selected heroes but I didn't make it that fast, they started killing each other before I selected hero. I urge you to wait until all players picked heroes so then game starts equally.
4. Nearly all heroes have really ugly selection scale rates. Looks like they all have the same selection scale rate size. It must be adjusted depending on hero model, so it shouldn't be too small or too big just for the polish. I would suggest to set it near feet, but not touching it.
5. When game started it was a really big mess, tons of HUGE special effects and quantity is just vast, it even lagged. I hardly could select any enemy unit due to abundance of effects. But I guess that how this game is - one big lawnmower.
6. Center of one of arena is hidden by fog if not in it, perhaps others as well. It is really annoying that center cannot be explored except by entering into it, so enemy stand in center and can easily attack ones that are not in center, so if I am not in center, I cannot see ones at center while they can see me. Ugh, I hope I was clear enough.
7. I picked Exploder and it is really bad hero compared to others, I couldn't kill anyone with these spells. Another thing, after some time of my failings, my team killed 100 while enemy team killed 40. This looks imbalanced, because I basically did nothing and yet my team was winning really hard even though it was AI. It means some heroes are way better then orher ones.
8. So yeah, I am still Rank 1 and my team won 200-70 and yet I heard defeat sound and message dropped with a defeat.
9. What's up with items? I don't know how to get these and yet I saw some AI heroes with maximum 2 items though.
11. Umm, two spells per hero? I end up standing in a spot and spamming two spells, not really fun if you ask me.
12. Terrain and environment art is not one of best around, but pretty much acceptable due to amount of effects that have to be displayed at the time.

Generally, I didn;t really like the game, but that is just subjective opinion, I'm sure there will be / are people who love it, it is just not the kind of maps I enjoy playing.

Hey AP, maybe I can answer your no. 9 about a question on how to get items... Items can be get by clicking the shop icon at bottom left... near the hero icon look for below and there.:thumbs_up:

Level 15
Review coming up, I can make a spell for you if you want, just send me a detailed description i send you the spell over garena or something

EDIT:

Custom Map Review:

Map Name: Wars of Skills Accuracy

Map Genre: Hero Arena

Bonus: AI
~~~~~~~~~~~

Originality: 3/5
Gameplay: 4/5
Terrain: 4/5
Overall: 3.5/5

Comment: This map focus on skill target, meaning the point of which the spell is targetted can mean victory or defeat, it has simple gameplay, very fast pace. For Example, all hero cast only 2 spells and have relatively balanced cooldown. It is possible to 1 shot people with 1 spell in late game from a range of around 800 distance but that depends too because from the ai games i played, if someone is near victory, everyone will focus him. There is no wards here which I like, the only way you can detect where the fight is going on is by looking at the text that comes out when a hero cast a spell, which i think is also good in an arena game, but still it is more considered a bug than workable gameplay mechanic, but still fun. I rate it 3.5 because there is room for improvement, more polishing to be done and it should be fine. Keep it up.

Suggestions: Please remove the action buttons as they can be redundant. I prefer you use life regeneration instead so that player's focus is on positioning rather than button mashing. Secondly, add in more Item variations, currently there's only this few active and the passive are not as interesting. Add in attack damage, attack speed, or even spell cooldown reduction will further enhance the gameplay. However may be you want to invent your own special upgrades, besides Physical gives too much health, players with most physical tend to win the game at 100% chance of the time, :p IMO.

Bug: When you purchase an item when it is already max, since you disable the function to be able to carry 2 of the same type, then the item I buy will disappear and the GOLD is not refunded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6

Generally, I didn't really like the game, but that is just subjective opinion, I'm sure there will be / are people who love it, it is just not the kind of maps I enjoy playing, that's why I avoid reviwing this kind of projects.

Its ok for me...i really like the way you review because i know many things i will add soon...so here will be added on the version 1.3

- AI will pick hero after 15 seconds...
- I decided that I WILL USE SOME IMPORTED DOODADS for terrain to be more at least beautiful
- Don't worry i will add hotkeys....on the selection buttons...
- About the items...i already made a new system on it...PURE ITEMS,ACTIVE ITEMS,PASSIVE ITEMS,ULTIMATE ITEMS...
- Ok...gold will be refunded if you buy item even on SUPER RANK
- Fix on the scale on selection...i will fit it...
- So about the AI....yeah really sometimes you win even you don't do nothing because AI DO THEIR KILL STRATEGY ON THEIR OWN...they will not depend on each other...so in other words....you must really learn to play the game..
REMEMBER: All Heroes are good...you just need to learn to play them...i already test all the heroes and all of them are enough...
TIPS: Read first the BEGINNER'S TIPS on the selection to learn how to use that hero
EXPLODER IS NOT A BAD HERO..ITS JUST NOT RECOMMENDED TO BEGINNERS because of it is really hard to use...EXPLODER IS THE HERO WHO DEALS MASSIVE DAMAGE than the other heroes...

Destiny.Knight- Thanks for that good review....really i have lots to improve here....MY PLAN HERE IS TO ADD MORE THAN 100 HEROES..
GLADIATOR MODE, CUSTOMIZED AOS MODE, CAPTURE THE FLAG MODE ,KILL THE KING MODE,....more items and upgrades...

I will promise to all that although this map is not an AoS....i will make it THE BEST THAN DOTA...hehehehe...

Level 30
Well, I must say that I have played this map many times and quite enjoyed it. Not better than DotA but enjoyable to play! Now, I will give a proper review to it!

GAMEPLAY: 16/20 - The game is quite good and the AI is well-done making my time worth it but I think some heroes as APproject said are imbalance and because of that it can ruin the Gameplay because of the AI being Imba.

TERRAIN: 6/10 - The terrain is fine but I think you have many space yet so add some imported stuffs to it and it to the terrain. Better too that you make the map a little open because your map for me looks like a maze than an arena.

TRIGGERS: 20/20 - I dont see anything wrong in the triggers and youve shown quite mastery to it, making cool skills and stuffs from triggers. Nice job!

TOTAL: 42/50 = 4.2/5 = 4/5 - Nice job, neo sluf! You have done a great job on the map aand this in my opinion has great chance to become better than DotA. Just some little improvements. +REP to you, bro... just remember tha this map has great chance to become better than DotA!

Level 31
- AI will pick hero after 15 seconds...
It doesn't really matter. What if I want to read at least few hero descriptions, it would take more than 15 seconds. I suggest you to make max time waited at least 60 seconds, and yet start game when all have picked, not separately.
AI DO THEIR KILL STRATEGY ON THEIR OWN...
What's the point to play then? There is no strategy in my opinion, only heroes that are better to massively kill enemies and ones that are not as good. How I understand cumputer limits, is that if all heroes are AI and set to 5v5 for example, score should be equal. So if you take one spot, you must outplay AI to make your team win, not to stay at Rank 1 during the game and still win 200-70.

Level 6
Well, I must say that I have played this map many times and quite enjoyed it. Not better than DotA but enjoyable to play! Now, I will give a proper review to it!

GAMEPLAY: 16/20 - The game is quite good and the AI is well-done making my time worth it but I think some heroes as APproject said are imbalance and because of that it can ruin the Gameplay because of the AI being Imba.

TERRAIN: 6/10 - The terrain is fine but I think you have many space yet so add some imported stuffs to it and it to the terrain. Better too that you make the map a little open because your map for me looks like a maze than an arena.

TRIGGERS: 20/20 - I dont see anything wrong in the triggers and youve shown quite mastery to it, making cool skills and stuffs from triggers. Nice job!

TOTAL: 42/50 = 4.2/5 = 4/5 - Nice job, neo sluf! You have done a great job on the map aand this in my opinion has great chance to become better than DotA. Just some little improvements. +REP to you, bro... just remember tha this map has great chance to become better than DotA!

Wow i really thanks that most of you enjoy the game..The truth is i almost spend of the rest of day...balancing....fixing....thinking....writing....editing the map for almost 2 months...

So about triggers..yeah i am really sure that there is no problem on that...because i SCAN IT FOR 5X PER DAY....just to be sure there is no leaks especially on the spells....and i study for almost 1 week just to learn very well on doing GUI\MUI Spells....so i am sure there will be no leaks thats why the map runs still smoothly even playing for a long time..

I also check the tooltips....so that i can fix the most of the grammar errors...

AP Project - 60 seconds is too long...and also if the players already pick they will feel boring because AI will not pick hero because they will wait you to finish reading!...Its OK....beginners needs to learn and you will gonna read it...but 20 seconds (Increase from 15 seconds) will be enough...if you play again i am sure you will not gonna read again cause you know already...

ABOUT AI......So if you think the AI is imba...know your wrong...i just make the trigger that will CAST SPELL IF THEY SEES A ENEMY...and sometimes they won't attack because they wait the cooldown of the spell...
REMEMBER THAT NOT ALL AI uses the spell correctly FOR EXAMPLE....Ethereal Dragon AI don't cast ETHEREAL BLAST..thats why it seems weak but it is really strong if you just know the combo...ETHEREAL BALL wait till the missile hit the enemy then FASTLY PRESS THE "W"...but AI is on BETA STAGE...and AI will be harder and harder on the future to comes....SOON AI WILL KNOW HOW TO AMBUSH...

ABOUT THE SPELL DAMAGE.....The Damage of the skill is depend on the build cause i use the system COMBAT X 0.25 + 0.03 X ENDURANCE + SPELL DAMAGE...but not all....so AI focus building PHYSICAL GIVING ITEMS and COMBAT BONUS...so it will make sometimes the spell cause a lot of damage

BUT DON'T WORRY I KEEP BALANCING IT AND BALANCING IT.....AGAIN and AGAIN..

I PROMISE TO ALL ESPECIALLY TO THE HIVERS THAT THIS WILL MAP WILL KEEP UPDATED EVERYTIME AND I WILL FOCUS ON THIS MAP...

I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THAT ON THE VERSION 1.4 I WILL ADD NEW TWO MODES

RANKING SYSTEM - Each player will be given a time..5,10.15.20.25 minutes to be rank 1 on the game.When the time runs out the Player who is rank 1 will win.(Thats for FREE FOR ALL MODE)

ELIMINATION ROUND - Each team will be given number of rounds 13,27,31,45. Each only ends if one of the team has no player alive. Team with most number of round win will gain victory (Thats for TEAM MODE)

NEW BATTLE ARENA WILL BE MADE ELIMINATION>>(HELLFIRE PENINSULA, DEATH UNDERGROUND) RANKING SYSTEM >> (AZEROTH GRAND ARENA,SUNKEN BATTLE GROUND and HORDE WARZONE)

Level 30
Wow i really thanks that most of you enjoy the game..The truth is i almost spend of the rest of day...balancing....fixing....thinking....writing....editing the map for almost 2 months...

So about triggers..yeah i am really sure that there is no problem on that...because i SCAN IT FOR 5X PER DAY....just to be sure there is no leaks especially on the spells....and i study for almost 1 week just to learn very well on doing GUI\MUI Spells....so i am sure there will be no leaks thats why the map runs still smoothly even playing for a long time..

I also check the tooltips....so that i can fix the most of the grammar errors...

AP Project - 60 seconds is too long...and also if the players already pick they will feel boring because AI will not pick hero because they will wait you to finish reading!...Its OK....beginners needs to learn and you will gonna read it...but 20 seconds (Increase from 15 seconds) will be enough...if you play again i am sure you will not gonna read again cause you know already...

ABOUT AI......So if you think the AI is imba...know your wrong...i just make the trigger that will CAST SPELL IF THEY SEES A ENEMY...and sometimes they won't attack because they wait the cooldown of the spell...
REMEMBER THAT NOT ALL AI uses the spell correctly FOR EXAMPLE....Ethereal Dragon AI don't cast ETHEREAL BLAST..thats why it seems weak but it is really strong if you just know the combo...ETHEREAL BALL wait till the missile hit the enemy then FASTLY PRESS THE "W"...but AI is on BETA STAGE...and AI will be harder and harder on the future to comes....SOON AI WILL KNOW HOW TO AMBUSH...

ABOUT THE SPELL DAMAGE.....The Damage of the skill is depend on the build cause i use the system COMBAT X 0.25 + 0.03 X ENDURANCE + SPELL DAMAGE...but not all....so AI focus building PHYSICAL GIVING ITEMS and COMBAT BONUS...so it will make sometimes the spell cause a lot of damage

BUT DON'T WORRY I KEEP BALANCING IT AND BALANCING IT.....AGAIN and AGAIN..

I PROMISE TO ALL ESPECIALLY TO THE HIVERS THAT THIS WILL MAP WILL KEEP UPDATED EVERYTIME AND I WILL FOCUS ON THIS MAP...

I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THAT ON THE VERSION 1.4 I WILL ADD NEW TWO MODES

RANKING SYSTEM - Each player will be given a time..5,10.15.20.25 minutes to be rank 1 on the game.When the time runs out the Player who is rank 1 will win.(Thats for FREE FOR ALL MODE)

ELIMINATION ROUND - Each team will be given number of rounds 13,27,31,45. Each only ends if one of the team has no player alive. Team with most number of round win will gain victory (Thats for TEAM MODE)

NEW BATTLE ARENA WILL BE MADE ELIMINATION>>(HELLFIRE PENINSULA, DEATH UNDERGROUND) RANKING SYSTEM >> (AZEROTH GRAND ARENA,SUNKEN BATTLE GROUND and HORDE WARZONE)

Wow, more modes and Battle Grounds mean more ratings for it. Keep it up!:thumbs_up:

Level 28

You didn't get him, so I'll explain it to you

He meant that you should make the AI to automatically spawn after 60 seconds if all players haven't pick a hero yet.

But if all players pick a hero and there is still time before the 60 second mark then ignore the timer and spawn the AI.

But I think 60 seconds it quite long so make it 30 or 40 seconds.

EDIT.

P.S.

Stop that capslock, it making you look that you're raging or anything. (and to your replies, you actually sounds like raging)

Level 31
You didn't understand me. I said, run game if all have picked, not AI only. Let AI pick quick, but wait maximum for 60 secpnds for a player, if he don't pick, run game absent his hero. My idea is to run game when all picked and start hame equally, not some play some mess around at selection. So enemy get stronger until player join game and it is already way harder.
ABOUT AI......
It changes nothing in my opinion. Going AFK and winning 200-70 is just not right.

EDIT: Oh, sonofjay already explained it.

Level 28
Well a map like this will surely take a while before it become totally balance.

But Neo, you should accept criticisms and most likely the harsh ones(but I haven't seen one yet) you wanna know why you getting criticisms/feedback? because you made it a public map and people will play it since you want them to play it right? Your map got a 4/5 rating from the moderator so people expect have high expectation in this. And don't deny your ai is not imba, there is no perfect ai, there is always a hero which is stronger than the others. I'll repeat, there is no perfectly balance map not even dota.

Level 6
Ok...the truth is i use capslock to HIGHLIGHT the words i really needs to say but i am not raging....hahaha....i accept criticism...and try to learn from them because i am just an average map maker...well...yeah sonofjay is right....there is no 100% balance map...and icefrog is keep on balancing and balancing and balancing the heroes...so that's what i gonna do...i will balance and balance and balance...but you really need to understand that AI sometimes they kill more because chances..for example....if the AI hero revives at a location and there are two nearly dying heroes he has a chance to kill both of them..giving him a little chance to stronger....while if the AI is 100% full health and two AI have seen him...they will intently to kill that AI...and no matter how stronger the AI if KILLER faces DOCTOR and PRIESTESS he will never survive because they have a great combo but if this two faces 2 KILLER at the distance which they never expected they will gonna die because KILLER will hook them on a long distance...so CHANCES is another reason while some AI get higher kills...but as i said I WILL KEEP BALANCING THIS MAP.....

I really thanks and appreciate every person who writes a comment on my map...THANK YOU..

Sonofjay....dude because of what you have said on my terrain....I CHANGE THE ASHEN FOREST....but not the trees and the terrain art...i change how the doodads are position..I imported new grass and use more rocks.....i also learn to put the flowers right...hope you like my new Ashen Forest...you will see that after i uploaded 1.3..its coming soon..

AProject...ok...your wish is my command....thanks for the explanation...i now understand what you saying..."the game will not start if not all human players selected their hero...each human players will be given 40 seconds to pick a hero..if they will not still pick the hero they can't pick the hero anymore..how can be that?...simple the camera bounds will put to the current arena so they can never pick a hero...then at the start of the game AI will pick their hero...(AI will pick faster)...then start of the game!..those who don't have heroes be OBSERVER or QUIT THE GAME...

Thanks APproject for the suggestion!...

Level 30
Ok...the truth is i use capslock to HIGHLIGHT the words i really needs to say but i am not raging....hahaha....i accept criticism...and try to learn from them because i am just an average map maker...well...yeah sonofjay is right....there is no 100% balance map...and icefrog is keep on balancing and balancing and balancing the heroes...so that's what i gonna do...i will balance and balance and balance...but you really need to understand that AI sometimes they kill more because chances..for example....if the AI hero revives at a location and there are two nearly dying heroes he has a chance to kill both of them..giving him a little chance to stronger....while if the AI is 100% full health and two AI have seen him...they will intently to kill that AI...and no matter how stronger the AI if KILLER faces DOCTOR and PRIESTESS he will never survive because they have a great combo but if this two faces 2 KILLER at the distance which they never expected they will gonna die because KILLER will hook them on a long distance...so CHANCES is another reason while some AI get higher kills...but as i said I WILL KEEP BALANCING THIS MAP.....

I really thanks and appreciate every person who writes a comment on my map...THANK YOU..

Sonofjay....dude because of what you have said on my terrain....I CHANGE THE ASHEN FOREST....but not the trees and the terrain art...i change how the doodads are position..I imported new grass and use more rocks.....i also learn to put the flowers right...hope you like my new Ashen Forest...you will see that after i uploaded 1.3..its coming soon..

AProject...ok...your wish is my command....thanks for the explanation...i now understand what you saying..."the game will not start if not all human players selected their hero...each human players will be given 40 seconds to pick a hero..if they will not still pick the hero they can't pick the hero anymore..how can be that?...simple the camera bounds will put to the current arena so they can never pick a hero...then at the start of the game AI will pick their hero...(AI will pick faster)...then start of the game!..those who don't have heroes be OBSERVER or QUIT THE GAME...

Thanks APproject for the suggestion!...

I think the reason why some users here got pissed when the AI always do the killing and so IMBA because every kill grants a Level up so if the AI killed 3 opponents, he will get 3 Level Ups and that grants the AI Imba. I think that's the reason why some say the Hero is Imba but for me actually it depends on the playing style.

Not to be bragging about your game but when I use the Barbarian I can triple kill enemies, Im quite good at that hero because his skills are a good combo.

Level 28
^
Actually its one of the main reason why this map is not balance. Well its like that on every arena/aos type of map since when you make a 3 or 5 level gap against your enemies.. well its pretty much over.

This type of maps doesn't really have a deep strategy bag since its supposed to be fast pace. Your strategy mostly goes to how you use your available spells and positioning yourself, unlike AoS maps where you can gank on lanes etc.

about this:

those who don't have heroes be OBSERVER or QUIT THE GAME...

No, this is a big mistake, even dota remove this stupid system.(They have it on their old versions) I prefer that instead of making them observe, just give them a random hero.

EDIT:

Will wait for more updates before giving a rating on this map, you look like dedicated on it so I'm looking forward to it. It looks promising, but at this point, it still lacking on a lot of aspects that can be improve big time. (A good example is the terrain.)

Level 6
Wow thanks....i forgot about this....yeah.....random hero!....i will make it..thanks sonofjay.
Terrain will become more improve...but in my game when your enemy gap is 5 or 6 level...if your very wise...you have your own strategy and most of all....you know how to use your hero very well....you will can still win the game....NOTE: in my game...you don't kill you can't can level up...so if your can make your self survive from the spells of the enemy and the same time kill...its very possible to remove that gap...SURVIVING IS POSSIBLE OF THIS GAME IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DASH,JUMP AND DEFEND correctly and in a good timing..

Level 30
Wow thanks....i forgot about this....yeah.....random hero!....i will make it..thanks sonofjay.
Terrain will become more improve...but in my game when your enemy gap is 5 or 6 level...if your very wise...you have your own strategy and most of all....you know how to use your hero very well....you will can still win the game....NOTE: in my game...you don't kill you can't can level up...so if your can make your self survive from the spells of the enemy and the same time kill...its very possible to remove that gap...SURVIVING IS POSSIBLE OF THIS GAME IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DASH,JUMP AND DEFEND correctly and in a good timing..

Well, I have my own style. While Im fighting and using my skills with two to three enemies, I also spam using the Heal.

Level 5
Hey everyone I'm guy behind the 2D art (hence the Lead 2D Artist :p), I was wondering if I could also get some feedback about the art, do YOU guys like it?
Thanks, it would mean a lot.

Level 3
well yeah Everything is perfect but the skills its too strong.. I have tried the wisp and its too strong for Us to battle with it i suggest lower the wisps skills damage a little

I think wisp skills weak. o_O
Goblin aned Troll have most powerful skills in that game, in my opinion

Level 3
Neo_sluf, I found a bug.

When you buy a item and you have the same item super, you just lose money and nothing happens.
Fix that with a new low lvl item, or a simple massage as you can't buy two itens of same type, without lose money.

Anyway. It is a wonderful game. Nice job! =)

Level 5
WoSA Banners

Here aree the banners for War of Skills Accuracy:

WoSA Developer [TO BE USED ONLY BY neo_sluf]

121463d1357690922-loading-screen-options-lead-banner3.jpg

WoSA Lead 2D Artist [TO BE USED ONLY BY Furiion52]

121464d1357690922-loading-screen-options-art-banner3.jpg

WoSA Supporter

121465d1357690922-loading-screen-options-support-banner3.jpg

Last edited:
Level 30
Another version from this awesome game and here is another review on your map!

GAMEPLAY: 18/20 - Wow, I can see that most of the hero are balance too even the Exploder but I can still see that the Ice Lich is still a bit IMBA... his skills can slow enemies so you can spam and spam it to make the enemy unable to cast and also to attack.

TERRAIN: 8/10 - The terrain is much better! I like the way you used those flowers as a decors for the Trees, Logs and Statues. But I prefer you to improve the tiles, mix different tiles to make it a little realistic. Like mixing Grass and Lumpy Grass and others...

TRIGGERS: 20/20 - Still the same and leakless triggers and I can see you add what APproject said about the 60 seconds pick time, nice job!

TOTAL: 46/50 = 4.6/5 = 5/5 - A perfect score! Nice keep up the awesome updates... Looks better than the previous version I have played and reviewed, WoSA 1.1! +REP!

Level 6
I am on a Nvidia 5200fx with 800x600 lowest settings. I liked the map, but I had to delete it. I wasnt able to play it from the lag, which most of the spells were causing of incredible amount of effects ... The game is running for me fine on over 30fps ... untill some fire spell is cast. You should get better understanding about particle effects and video cards. I couldnt target heroes and my screen was keep moving even while in freezing. I managed to get 50% kills with some shaman class, even with the horrible advantage I had with my vcard. Was gonna vote 5 ... but will be 4. Too bad, I liked this game. :(

Level 6
I am on a Nvidia 5200fx with 800x600 lowest settings. I liked the map, but I had to delete it. I wasnt able to play it from the lag, which most of the spells were causing of incredible amount of effects ... The game is running for me fine on over 30fps ... untill some fire spell is cast. You should get better understanding about particle effects and video cards. I couldnt target heroes and my screen was keep moving even while in freezing. I managed to get 50% kills with some shaman class, even with the horrible advantage I had with my vcard. Was gonna vote 5 ... but will be 4. Too bad, I liked this game. :(

Yeah.......i experience that too.....but when i play it in a different computer it runs smooth......yeah.....the only thing that makes the game lag is the special effects...i am 100% sure that spells don't cause lag..it is leak free.....about the sfx... i reduce it as i can.....so i can't fix about the special effect.....i suggest that you play 3-5 players so it will not cause so much lag...

Level 6
Whenever you run out of ideas and get kinda idle with this. You could make your own "user choice of video options". Depend on the user choise, the effects will be reduced. This way the duds with i7 and obove insane machines will be happy, and the duds with pentium III - IV ancient pc like mine will be happy.

High
Med
Low
Those are the blizz options. Use em or just think of your way. Whatever!