• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WORMSKULLS's AV/SIG WORKSHOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Post a well-done easy to read request here and i will do it with pleasure. But wathever you ask, i will do it, feel free.

To give yourself an idea of what are my skills to do a sig view those older creations, my best work so far is the first one;
THEY'RE ALL FREEHANDED, ALL YOU SEE BELLOW IS FREEHANDED, i started a new file, i made the background, the characters from scratch, absolutle nothing, don't pm me again for it anyone.

All creations attached by me in this thread are all freehanded and made from scratch by me.

attachment.php

shortersigsig.gif

Whyhellothere.gif

avgif.gif

Tubesig.gif

test.gif

dgdf.jpg

kkk.gif

the last one being the oldest, and the crappiest. sorry for so much IMG'S

Level 4
Can u make me a sig with a Shaman Shooting a lightning ball and when it hits it says " Team Disturbed " (My Paintball teams name ")

Thanks
~Mistix[/img]

Level 13
Sir_Raziel said:
hmm ill think i request!
think u could do raziel (tell me if u need a pic)
slashing around with his reaver and then bowing on one knee, when he bows it says sir_raziel in a cool font!
(lol i know i cant do it)

i never played much video games, so tell me who is raziel and what's a reaver? and raziel bows to what?

testament said:
well.. I'm gonna test ur skills wormskull...
I need an animated sig plz... if u'll do it.. i'll send u pics..
thanks in advance

do you want me to animate pics ( lame. ) or me to make an animation? animations takes more time than just a sig with an artwork done by me.
and i have no choice to decline if i want to start off..

Level 4
Wormskull said:
do you want me to animate pics ( lame. ) or me to make an animation? animations takes more time than just a sig with an artwork done by me.
and i have no choice to decline if i want to start off..

I guess animations would be better.... but why do u wana decline.. we're just beein friendly...
If u really wana decline go ahead.. I ain't obligin any1 makin me a sig u know.. ur call!

Level 12
@Wormskull: Raziel is Sir_Raziel's avatar. He's the alter ego that has the mask on him and has blue skin.

Not too sure about it, but I might request an avatar.

hey can you make me an animated sig of magna centepede (look on my avatar) with his fists (all four) clasped together (as if he were praying) and have around him an aura like this on zero.
zerovirus.gif

and under it should say 'Afronight_76' with glowing letters (font remotely similar to type in †es†amen†'s sig) or letters that turn from dark to vibrant in a nevernding cycle (same font). you can edit it aroud and change magna centipedes appearance a little if you want.
thnks

Level 13
Afronight_76 said:
hey can you make me an animated sig of magna centepede (look on my avatar) with his fists (all four) clasped together (as if he were praying) and have around him an aura like this on zero.
zerovirus.gif

and under it should say 'Afronight_76' with glowing letters (font remotely similar to type in †es†amen†'s sig) or letters that turn from dark to vibrant in a nevernding cycle (same font). you can edit it aroud and change magna centipedes appearance a little if you want.
thnks

after raziel and testament's are done.

about it, he does something before his aura? or the sig loops with him always having the aura and the glowing letters?

Level 13
oh i will change it soon, i will also reinstall flash mx.

i'm rather sorry raziel, but your animated sig was nearly done and i had that comp trouble.
damn, i took this screenshot 30 minutes ago, look at the atrocity, everything got razed.

SHITTY.bmp

oh yes i will do your sig
altho animated sigs are really long to do

Level 2
hey can you make me an avartar of this icon. but make it an animation. have it's mouth moving and then 3 seconds later in a speech bubble have it say, "what are you looking at?!" heres the pic
facehyqi.jpg

Level 7
wormskull you suck if anyone wants a really good sig or avatar youll have to ask rtm2 he is one of the best he made my sig and its awesome youre stuff compared to his
rtm2's>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your stuff
he will open a sig workshop soon and youll see how much better he is than you

no offense

Level 7
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:20 pm Post subject:
HAHAHA i just read Vegitoz post. How is he not gonna take offense from that. All of it was offensive. HAHAHAHA icon_lol.gif

SHHHHHHHHH HES NOT SUPPOSED TO FIGURE THAT OUT!!!!

edit: i mean..well he ...wasnt....DOTN READ THIS ITS ADDRESSED TO EVERYOEN EXCEPT WORMSKULL

Level 13
Vegito said:
wormskull you suck if anyone wants a really good sig or avatar youll have to ask rtm2 he is one of the best he made my sig and its awesome youre stuff compared to his
rtm2's>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your stuff
he will open a sig workshop soon and youll see how much better he is than you

no offense
and i am much better than you are. i doubt hes better than me, but maybe he have more interest in doing sigs than i do.

Rad

Rad

Level 5
yea vegito your always acting better than anyone but ive never once seen you actually prove that, u always call me a noob but in the forumns ive seen ive seen you reply ALOT and the 1 time i ever seen you actually help u were yelling (AT ME) because i didnt get wtf the dude meant... maybe if your so god damn great you should help others who arent and not just call them noobs! just cause theres someone better than someone else doesnt mean they suck u god damn retard!

Status
Not open for further replies.