• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

wormskull's skin/av/sig workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
basicly, it's another of those workshop, ask me anything that stands correctly, everything but an animated sig/av.

dont refer to my skin count, not beceause i have 1 means i am not better than sopho or anyone that have more than 1 skin. unlike my sig/av thread that went wrong, beceause of the overflooding requests for an animated sig and av, i decided to not make animations, since they're repetitive, and i hate that.

feel free to do a request, i will do it easily. even if you hate me for god knows what reason, stop being in your corners with your over filled hatred mind and just ask a request, i will do it as asked.

skinning skill: uber
drawing skill: meh, the best of my school, i understand perspective, shading, and all that stuff.. oh but im not the best here, i saw some people more skilled than me but that's not bothering me anyway.

i dont have as much charisma as sopho does, but it doesnt matters, the stuff i give out if the most important.

Level 3
Spell.

I need the Starfall effect but without the Moon and the runes and the purple light in Blue color in a MDX. instead of the Moon and the Runes. put only a big Rune using Magic Rune model, and the other runes equal but smaller. this is for a Naga spell. if you want you can use your imagination for something else.

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.