• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WORMSKULL'S worshop ( no animations nemore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
dude your avatar abilitys suck they are distorted and retarded especially your avatatr please change its very disturbing rtm2 on the other hand is of the best you just suck
no offense

Level 13
i am sorry for you, after all you're only a dbz-lover, i understand your disease. now, please stop with your personnal senseless primitive hate, and make a request or else please delete your post, you're starting an unwanted flame, what the hell is your problem, this is a workshop, go buy yourself a can of brain.

my av is intentionnaly distorted, i didnt wanted to portrait queen elizabeth, i wanted to be chaotic in the way i painted it, incredibly distorting it. read the post carefully, kid

Level 7
im nto a dbz freak fucktard its an old accoutn and an old avatar im waiting for rtm2 to make me the avatar dumb ass

Level 13
Vegito said:
im nto a dbz freak fucktard its an old accoutn and an old avatar im waiting for rtm2 to make me the avatar dumb ass

go take your medecine, you're probably one of these retards that takes a dozen of pills per day. you're too sponteonous. you're dbz freak, and if you're not, you're a "fucktard" for not removing your av if you don't appreciate dbz. you're all above, and also a person with apparantly poor vocabulary, since you gotta insert atleast three curses in a single sentence. a regular sentence of vegito would be; "fuck you fucktard you're retard stupid idiot" without anything revelant.

lubbe, i am better than you, cryptfiend is better than lubbe, yet makes horrible recolors, vegito apparantly is low in abilities too, along with Guest :lol:

i was serious, but seriously, ask me something, beceause this is a workshop, for REQUESTING art, not for hearing your bullshit, thanks.

Level 13
I've had enough of this. You are all in violation of several of the forum's rules. Wormskull is allowed to make his workshop, and if anyone comments on this again you will be instantly banned. I'm locking this topic and Wormskull will be allowed to open another topic, just as long as he gives credit to afronight.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.