• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you block members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm getting really fed up with Wormskull's blatantly negative criticism. Is there anyway to block him so that I don't have to see his posts and comments anymore?

I really hate to talk bad about people, but he's made cruel and unhelpful comments on about 6 of the 8 icons I've submitted. His artwork is creative, but it doesn't fit with the WC3 theme at all and I would be mortified to see it in any map--yet he constantly persists that everyone should do everything by freehand. His avatar looks like something a 5 year old drew, ate, and pooped out. I mean.. c'mon now... this dude is ridiculous.

So how can I block him before I lose my sanity?

how bout if you see this picture,
wormskull.jpg
then cover up the computer sceen with a pice of paper. its either that or scroll down the sceen fast enough before you see the words, "sucks, unoriginal, no shading"

Level 7
Afronight_76 said:
how bout if you see this picture,
wormskull.jpg
then cover up the computer sceen with a pice of paper. its either that or scroll down the sceen fast enough before you see the words, "sucks, unoriginal, no shading"

great job afro made me laugh again!!! good job

Status
Not open for further replies.