• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worlds of War RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Worlds of War RPG

The Worlds of War RPG is, obviously, an RPG. You can choose a race (see below) and a class. Each race has a different starting area, with different items and enemies. The basic idea of the game is that you are an outcast to you race. Your first mission (quest) is to get out of your race's camp. Then, you must build your own camp and eventually hire or force other races into helping you. There are many ways to get them to join you but hiring ("buying them") or forcing them (torture) to work for you is the most easiest and the most common way. Once you have a few villagers with you (you cannot hire/torture guards, kings, camp leaders, cooks etc. Only peasants or civilians) you can get them to harvest lumber and mine gold to build a blacksmith, where you can upgrade them to Warriors. If you want some archers or some mages, get them to build either a Spirit Lodge (mages) or an Archery Hut (archers).

Later on through the game you may have a few warriors and a few archers, lets just say, you can raid other players OR NPC camps/cities. At the Starting Age you can only raid camps. I'm not saying you can't raid cities and castles but I'm sure you don't want to risk all of your hardly-received peasants? And yourself? Don't worry, once you raid a few villages/camps your hero will level up! Level 2? When I've raided about 7 camps? Don't worry, Level 2 isn't that bad. Think of it as level 7 in real warcraft levels.

So you get the concept? One more thing though. If you kill the camps/cities/castles leader, you may inherit all of its campmates/warriors. Some races do not stand for this. Like Ogres will let you command them wear-as an Orc city will kill you even if you have slain their leader. All the "smart" races, like Orcs, Night Elves, Humans, Forsaken etc. or the races you have 0-10 reputation with (that's right, reputation.) will not let you lead them. HOWEVER! If you have an Ogre commander and you are a human. You raid an ogre camp and you slay their leader, BUT you have 0 rep with them, your Ogre commander may turn against you if he has 50 or below rep with you. That Ogre commander inherits the whole clan.

Sometimes, your commander may have turned against you and hated you the day to led him. The easiest way to notice this is if his/her rep stays below 10, and may try to kill you when you are either alone or with only a few guards. Just like real life, huh? Well don't worry. Your hero can always ressurect, BUT, if you lead an Ogre clan that Ogre commander may take a step further and take your throne. So be careful with who you pick. Every single NPC has a threat rating. If its is 1/10 you should never make them your commander were-as 10/10 he is a great commander to have around. They also have a power rating, but that may be changed to just judging them by their damage and health.

Further info about the races and classes, commanders and NPCs, and all that other stuff will be posted later. Thanks for reading!

The Races

Their are 8 races you can choose from. These are the races and their special abilites, stats and such.

Ogre - Born for War, Ogres are some of the best commanders and leaders if you want a warrior clan/group. Ogre heroes gain these abilities followed and have a stat boost for Strength.

Heroic Power - Increases the health of all nearby friendly units and decreases it to all non-friendly units.

War Stomp - The Ogre stomps the ground, dealing damage and stunning enemies.

Burning Axe - Slams the enemy with the axe, dealing fire damage and confusing it, making it run around the place.

Swirl - Swirls around the place, dealing damage to all nearby units and stunning them for a 5second time.

Human -

Orc -

Worgen -

Goblin -

Troll -

Gnoll -

Draeni -

Last edited:
Level 7
Ideas needed!

I need some ideas for the game. Anything from hero abilities and heroes themselves. Also, any units, spells, items and icons are all accepted.

You will get credit unless you don't want it, which I don't see why you wouldn't.

Level 7
I wasn't going to have the regular mage/priest/warrior/rouge. But thanks for the tip anyway :) +rep

I was going to have three sets of classes like Warrior, Magic and Stealth. Then have the classes under them such as Barbarian and Dragon Slayer for Warrior and Priest and Monk for Magic? There will probably be around 5 classes for each of the sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.