• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of War10v2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: WolfFarkas
User who uploaded this Presents

PrO_MaZe Date: 14/7/2013
MAP NAME
Wold Of War 10 - Dark Force Returns v2
Created by AUTHOR NAME
PrO_MaZe
Map Info:
-Map Type: If you like campaign maps/ story-line maps and war maps, World of War series is here for you.
-This map is about 6 heroes that been sent on a mission from the oracle - Find the way to the last standing Devil and his demons, Kill them and send all of the undead to the underground by destroying the big heart - protected by the vicious and ruthless Devil.
(THIS MAP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REST OF WORLD OF WAR SERIES)

Features:
-6 heroes (6 user players)
-Dark force (computer)
-EASY AND HARD MODE( easy mode active for 1-2 players playing, hard for 3-6 players).
-3 short but good cinematics (with sounds,animations,cameras,story)
-Dungeon map has been made especially for this specific map.
Change Log:
V1:
-Only 1 cinematic
-Not finished triggers
-No sounds/Animations with cinematic
V2:
-3 Improved cinematics
-Finished triggers/units/abilties/terrain/doddas
-Added Sounds+Animations to cinematics and made it more storyline based and realistic.
-Added Easy/Hard mode.

Map Description Template Created by
Used this codes by the link http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/map-description-templates-171659/.

Keywords:
World Of War
Campaign
Warcraft 3
Contents

World of War10v2 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 17-Jul-13 (14:44:39)Critical Errors:Map presentation is poor or missing. No 'work in progress' submissions, please use The Map Development Section for unfinished maps. Your Map...

M

Moderator: -Kobas-
Date: 17-Jul-13 (14:44:39)
Critical Errors:
Map presentation is poor or missing.
No 'work in progress' submissions, please use The Map Development Section for unfinished maps.
Your Map has low quality terrain.
Everything about your map has already been seen and was often better created.
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation.
Map Status: Rejected
(1/5) Unacceptable

Level 5
agree

and also you have the type of map is missing, it says none, what is? melee, altered melee, rpg?, hero arena, misc other?

i agree too.Also if you are about to make a campaing with these maps just make them a campaing....Don't upload them one in a time..

Many thinks need improvement from terrian to units.Try seen some of the turtorials the hive has.
And improve the descreption

My rate is this:goblin_boom:better delete this or remake it completly 1/5

Level 2
Thx for your suggestions even tho I'm a beginner with world editor so the only thing I can think of needed to be fixed is terrain/quality.
This map is more for multiplayer than a single player and about the campaign, I only made this and World Of War 9 so there is no campaign yet, only maps.
Overall this map has storyline,good enough cinematic and I'm sure there will be some people that would like to play this map.