1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

World of Mystics

Submitted by jdo
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
A singleplayer RPG originaly meant to be a testing grounds for my prototype systems. But since i've moved on i decided to release it because no.1:It's finished, And no.2:It acually has a storyline to it. As this is open beta expect bugs, Feel free to copy from the map, And most of all have fun!

Note:Although the terrain may not look great from the outside one you start playing it's acually quite nice.

Systems Used: Active Leveling System, Item Mixing System, Active Spell Leveling/Learning System

And with that you may ask:Can i mix items to create and upgrade weapons? Yes you can. But you can only upgrade rods at the moment. I will be making the rest of the weapons upgradeable in the next update.

Credits:Attachment Models:Ebuz

Everything Else:Jdo

Keywords:
Map, RPG, Open, Magic, Item Combineing
Contents

World of Mystics (Map)

Reviews
21:37, 12th May 2013 Orcnet: as for Hell_Master's review: as well as a poorly made map description
  1. 21:37, 12th May 2013
    Orcnet: as for Hell_Master's review:
    as well as a poorly made map description

2. KingLich

KingLich

Resources:
    Resources:
    After I died at the Arena, a note appeared: ''The End'' and I was never resurrected back again. Nothing else happened, I wasn't even defeated (Defeat Condition, if there's supposed to be one)

3. jdo

jdo

Resources:
    Resources:
    The end happens on occasion its a risk of the arena and of dieing in general. But theres only a 10/35 chance of it happening.

4. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Voting for :
    N/A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reasons :
    >>Improper Description : VK's Description Generator
    >>Resources aren't credited
    >>No Screenshots

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Comments :
    Credits are missing, No Screenshot of the game in play and Description is lacking.

5. jdo

jdo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Credits are updated and i can't describe the game in detail because the story changes alot, Please refrain from commenting and giving vote feedback until you have acually played the game.

6. KingLich

KingLich

Resources:
    Resources:
    You should notify (in any creative way you want) the player that there's a chance the Hero might not come alive. If that should happen, add a defeat condition, so the game definetly ends :p

7. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Actually, I comment now because Screenies ENCOURAGE people to dl your map.
    also, your description kinda make many people confused, it's DISCOURAGING people from dl the map.

8. jdo

jdo

Resources:
    Resources:
    KingLich read the Info at the top it will tell you what i said and daffa i know but i have no way to upload screens :/

Also if you want to revive your hero anyway i put in a cheat so all you have to do is say -Revive.

9. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Okay, will be reviewing the map :D

how to upload Screenshots : Go to your UserCP, create an abum, upload the SS, then copy the link of SS here

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  10. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I vote for rejection.

11. jdo

jdo

Resources:
    Resources:
    why elite?

And ty daffa

12. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
  13. Hell_Master

Hell_Master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I have played the map and no offense but this is quite a bad map, I always get lost here but still I will give a proper review:

World of Mystics Review
    [+] Good Points:
    -Cool attachments for hero
    -Love the auto level where it adds +Stats

[-] Bad Points:
    -Terrain is bad, it is so empty and flat. I suggest fill the terran with proper doodads and use the Raise/Lower Tools to give different levels to the ground.
    -Dialog when talking are so fast, I cant even catch up with the talking.
    -I cant understand quite the story here. It doesnt give that much detail where to go
    -Lots of typos.

[] Suggestions:
    -Improve your terrain, as I said the map is flat and also empty.
    -Make dialogs not that fast.
    -Give more details on stories on where to go.
    -Fix the typos such as when using "too", its not "to". ALso capitalize the "I"s

So far this map is bad. I would rate this 2/5 and vote for Rejection because of the bad gameplay and also put proper description to this map. It is in the rules to get your map Approved but you will still have to improve this game. Thats all and dont take my reviews as offense to you.