• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mystic Lands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The first map of my campaing wich I am working on right now , the map has been more of a learning tool , I learned the famous 3rd person camera and it has arrow key movement controls...

I give credit to Cavman for his KaleVork Warrior model
Tr!KzZ for his Sword Item ( With a cool drop animation )

And , by the way this is my first time uploading !
You can freely edit my map , you can use it to see the arrow movement controls or the camera .

Please leave comments on sugestions on how to make the enviorment to fit the 3rd person look.

Update 1 : Fixed the camera , because it was rather strange ...

Keywords:
Campaign, Medieval, Warcraft
Contents

Mystic Lands (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Jan/20 19:18:53 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Jan/20 19:18:53

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate.
Missing Map Type.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: Please tell us more about the actual map.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules