• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well here it is, a real RPG for wc3, it actually reflects on WoW too, you should try it, jam packed with a awsome starting area with about lets say OVER 6 QUESTS! and it doesnt end there, more content coming soon! (Please Note: the map says epic but it isnt at the minute BUT THIS IS PART 1 OF A FULL GAME!)

(C) 2011 Wc3 Mini WOW Made by a 12 year old

Keywords:
mini wow real wc3 wow cata wow omg poop 12
Contents

World of Warcraft (Campaign)

Reviews
01:51, 22nd Jul 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
A campaign with only 1 map is like a 5-course meal with only 1 dish.
Don't do it.
You did say you were going to add more content, but honestly: do you actually believe that the hive approves WIPs? Because if you did think that, you did not read the rules. And if you knew it wasn't going to be accepted here, why bother uploading?

Another rule you broke: "Created by Unknown ; Uploaded by: dpillo". The "unknown" shouldn't be there.

Dialogs:

Typo's all over the place, nearly no capitalizing, and if you did it, it was either everywhere (caps lock cruise control), or in the middle of a sentence. Not where it is necessary (like, at the beginning of a sentence, or when you're saying "I", which should always be capitalized).
Some text went to slow ("There are a few koblods [sic] - " couldn't read the rest. While "YAY!" stays on your screen forever. I don't need 10 seconds to read 3 letters, you know? While 2 sentences are a bit too much for those 10 seconds. Did you even play-test it? That would honestly surprise me, as anyone would've noticed the typo's then, and the fact that the text disappears too fast.
What happened to comma's by the way? Didn't find the key, too lazy, or just didn't care?
And question marks/exclamation marks, are those two interchangeable according to you? Because the text "Need help!" is something you say if you need help yourself. The problem is: I didn't need help, the character was actually asking whether someone else needed help. In these kind of situations, we use a question mark, which looks like this: "?". The text becomes "Need help?" and everyone immediately knows what we're talking about.

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE SPELLING HABITS!
"Slash sum kobolds", are you serious? "sum"? Who uses that word nowadays? I disgust spelling like that in games (not only in games actually, it's a plague wherever it shows up). You write that word as "some". It's 1 letter longer, deal with it!

Descriptions:

A good thing about WoW is that all descriptions are neat.
Your description on the hive is quite pitiful ("it actually reflects on WoW too" - oh, really? I never would've guessed that from a game aptly named "World of Warcraft").

Also, "Tooltip missing". I suppose ( /hope) that's not part of the game, is it?

Improve all your texts, all your descriptions. Everything in your game that has to do with the concept 'text' has to be redone. At the moment, all of it sucks.

Misc:

OVER 6 QUESTS!
What? 7 or something? I've only seen 5 quests, really. The assasin [sic] which needed help with the skeltons [sic], the rabbit (bugged quest, see next paragraph) and the 3 main quests.
And according to math, 5 > 6 will return false. Even if there's a quest I missed, 6 > 6 will still return false. Thus unless I missed 2 quests, your statement is false.

Quest: "Find the rabbit". I did find it, and I murdered it. But I didn't know that was actually a quest. The first thing I did was kill all critters I found, and a rabbit was one of them.
So the quest is just... being there, doing nothing. Impossible to fail/complete.

Quest: kill the necromancer. The necromancer is NEUTRAL. You actually have to press "A" and then attack him. That's stupid, don't you think? At least make him an enemy when you get the quest.

2 spells, with a total level of 3? (max level firebolt: 2, max level frostbolt: 1). Lame.

The camera is annoying, really, really annoying. A third-person camera in Warcraft either has to be really good/smooth to be implemented, or not implemented at all.

Conclusion: rejected.
And there's a good chance you didn't read my entire post.