• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey Zwiebel I remember a long time ago back before the project was canceled for a while you released an overhead pic of a world map that had zones that exited already and zones that you planned on creating with labels on areas and borders on locations. I've been backtracking old threads to find it, but I can't come across it anywhere. I thought it would be an interesting thing to look at if not in game at least here on the forums. Do you still have this world map by chance? It might also be an interesting loading screen for the map to show a picture of the world, but I'd personally rather save as much mb's as possible for in game content than a loading screen picture

Hey Zwiebel I remember a long time ago back before the project was canceled for a while you released an overhead pic of a world map that had zones that exited already and zones that you planned on creating with labels on areas and borders on locations. I've been backtracking old threads to find it, but I can't come across it anywhere. I thought it would be an interesting thing to look at if not in game at least here on the forums. Do you still have this world map by chance? It might also be an interesting loading screen for the map to show a picture of the world, but I'd personally rather save as much mb's as possible for in game content than a loading screen picture
Nope, don't have it anymore. But when 1.2 is out, we will possibly release a new "satelite view" pic for quest guides and stuff. :)

Level 8
Hey

BTW is it possible to enlarge player mark on minimap?
Cos atm it's rly hard to find any player without pings.

Status
Not open for further replies.