• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World editor problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
When I start up world editor, all of the Campaign units are in the melee category. Also when I make a map it says a bunch of strings are missing. I don't want to re-install warcraft 3, its a miracle my cd lets me play still.
Please help me find a solution.

Level 13
If you have bought the CD's originally, you can activate your keys on http://battle.net , blizzard supports an online copy of your bought CD, this way you don't have to use your CD to reinstal your game, the only thing that will cost you a tad more time, is waiting for the download.

(You will need to create a new account when you don't have one yet)

Btw your problem can be cause of multiple things, however a clean reinstal is most likely your best option.

Level 1
I used world editor unlimited for a while, then it started going very slow on startup of the program, so i uninstalled and here i am. I can't really just download it again, because i lost the cd key and i am on dial up..
Its a miracle it's running without the cd, i rebooted my pc after getting the blue screen of death, i forgot to put my slave drive in and when i plugged it back in, bam! it worked without the cd.

Level 1
Google warcraft key finder .. that tool can scan your wc3 and reveal your key.

But I doubt that you have a legal copy of wc3 ...

Doubt all you want, i still have my copy from when I first GOT warcraft III, both reign of chaos and the frozen throne. I get on battle net all the time. I just have no idea how it lets me on though i dont need the key

Status
Not open for further replies.