• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World editor help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I need help when it comes to triggers/events.
I have a campaign map and I want a fight to only start when the player enters that region. So I want all the units owned by player 2 (Computer) to be Idle as well as all the units owned by player 3 (Also computer) to be idle as well until the player enters that region. then I want them to start attacking each other. How it is now, as soon as the map starts they instantly attack each other since I made them enemies. I am allied with player 2. If anyone could help and tell me how I need to setup the triggers that would be great. I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything this specific.

Level 11
There are probably many ways to achieve that. To make sure player 2 and player 3 don't attack each other, make them allied with each other, and change that only after the player has entered the region you mentioned.
In addition, if you want to prevent players 2 and 3 from training units, you may disable the unit production, or removing incoming gold, or activate the AI only after the player has entered the region...

Level 3
Some additional Info would be nice:
What kind of units are we talking of?
Do other units of player 2 and player 3 already exist at that moment?
What kind of units are those other Units?
Do you want those other units to still be hostile against each other?
Do the units stay in their own region?

Status
Not open for further replies.