• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cinematic instant move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well i am creating my map and i have problems, I want so player hero enters region/rect and then other player heros and the triggered player instantly move to center of that region where that player moved (Like in many cinematics (so they dont go to hell kno where ^^)). Can you help me?

Level 10
Well i want this:

A hero enters area where cinematic begins, but not all player hero has entered ofc, and i want when some1 player hero enters area other player heros instantly moves to that area too for cinema watchin , not like that that 1-3 players entered and other somewhere are moving, while cinematic is played , i just want so when player hero enters region , then all players with their heros teleports and revives on that area. I know about hero revive, but i need to teleport those who arent dead...

About M4stah: I gonna try that , but i need only heros , i tried one trigger messy one , but it teleported fully all player things...

Level 10
Events
A unit enters [Your region]
Conditions
Controller of (triggering unit) is a user
Actions
Pick every unit in (playable map area) controlled by a user player and move (Picked unit) to center of [Your region]

Where can i find that :

Pick every unit in (playable map area) controlled by a user player and move

Cant find "...Controlled by a user player...."

Can ye tell me in what trigger section?

Level 14
You do realize you bumped a thread after 7 hours which is against the rules. You also realize that your thread was like second on the list and not even near the end of the page. Read the rules.

Disobeying the rules will only make people not help you.

And judging by the posts above I can tell that you practically got into triggering a week ago. You need to learn the basis before you can ask anything as these are very basic things. Check out the tutorial section.

Level 10
Well i dont want to disobey rules, but what then i should do? Make new thread? And no i dont need to see trigger basis i know them already, i just dont know where to find right thing in Unit Group, couse i very rarely use unit groups.

So i got like this

Event
Unit - A unit enters [region where cinematic starts]

Condiction ( I placed usally as this )
Triggering unit is a hero - true
Owner of triggering unit is a Hostile, equal to =/ false

Actions
Turn cinematic for all players
All player cams are set to that cam
Fade out over 2 secs (black mask)
Wait 2 secs
Unit group - pick every unit in (units owned by player 1 (Red) matching (((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to (==) True)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked Unit) instantly to [region what i want them to stand] P.S i made 8 these copies from Player 1 - 8 and why this action dont work, it seems pretty logical for me...
Fade in over 2 secs (black mask)
And further are dialogs and sound plays...

Also when dialogs and that stuff ended, every 3 seconds 3 Shadow Fiends spawn from 3 places surrounding my and my ally heros and i am bit worried about it, if all 8 player heros of the trigger teleport in middle wouldnt it 8x 3 shadowfiends !? also when shadow fiends stopped spawned, then boss like creature spawns...

Level 10
M4stah, my map is with hero tavern, with some 8 heros in it, so how can i select that unit what must be instantly moved? Cuz ppl can choose randomly from that tavern a hero, also there is repick system...

{EDIT}
Right, i found trigger on my own, no help needed anymore, this thread is solved, can you plz close this thread now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.