• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey I need some help with a trigger

I want it so when a player types -slot 1 the player's hero (whom entered that chat string)
and the item in their first slot moves instantly to a certain region.

Now for my 2nd trigger I want it so when an item of type enters a region it moves to another region.

Level 2
Hey I need some help with a trigger

I want it so when a player types -slot 1 the player's hero (whom entered that chat string)
and the item in their first slot moves instantly to a certain region.

Now for my 2nd trigger I want it so when an item of type enters a region it moves to another region.
1) Its easy, just pick every unit of specific player, if it is a hero(considering the player only can have 1 hero), just move item from slot 1 :)

2) You cannot use item enter region event in WE, i dont think items are considered as units... maybe you can use when a hero loses an item, if item is in region(Region contains point > Location of item).

:)

I hope i solved your problem.

Cya.

Level 5
why not just use event say map intilization and then the condition being a check if item is in a region and then the action if the condition is true is to move item instantly to a region?? maybe this makes sense idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.