• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World editor crashes when my map finishes loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Everytime my map finishes loading, world editor crahses. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I have an older version of it but I had made a lot of changes to the new version. I am using Jass NewGen WE, and it can open other maps, so is my map corrupted?

Level 3
UMSWE was not on, and I also tried to open it in the normal world editor. Also here is the error message I get.
330ahpt.png

Level 3
ok thanks it is working. I did some more stuff to it, and now when I'm testing it in wc3 nothing shows up in the box where you chose your race. Also if I hit start game nothing happens :(

Level 22
That means that you have a broken vJASS or JASS line somewhere or a corrupted GUI line. Basic useless stuff that should be noticed when the PJASS runs thru JNGP. (Often that you forgot a ) or a . or something else)

EDIT:

Or that the map isn't made for the newest patch (should work with JNGP v5d though).

Status
Not open for further replies.