• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor, My map can not be load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, i had a problem with my Warcraft 3 map. I was normally editing it, i saved it, shutdown my computer, and then, the next day, i tried to open it again to continue editing, but it charged the map, and then crash the world editor.

The map still working when i play it from the game, but cannot be load to the editor, because it load all the resources, such as complements, units, regions, etc; but, as i said, it crashes when it finish.

(I wish i was clearly as possible, i am from argentina).

Attachments

• Islas.w3x
    207.6 KB · Views: 35
Level 2
Does your map contain custom models? They may cause crashes if they are ill-made.

Also, which version do you use? Have you downloaded the latest patch?

I did not use anything imported, no models, no sounds, no heroes, no icons, no nothing.
I don't know how to see what version i am using, but i am sure that isn't the problem, because i being editing this map since yesterday.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.