• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor crashes when I try to open my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi.

I was working on a huge proyect I am making, and I was replacing some of the default textures of the game for new ones (mainly doodads). But suddenly, when I changed the "Textures\LordSNatural.blp" texture for a new one, the map stopped working fine. It crashes when I try to open it!!
It exactly crashes when it's trying to load the doodads, under the message: "worldedit.exe stopped working".
Please!! Is there any way to fix this!? The map was very precious to me, I don't feel like starting all over again!!

Thanks for reading

Regards

Level 9
Thank you! It worked! I downloaded the MPQ Editor. It was very intuitive. I opened my map and erased the conflictive texture, and then, I was able to open the map again.
+rep for your help.

P.D.: However, I don't understand why I can't change this texture, "Textures\LordSNatural.blp". Is there something special about it? Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Anyway, thanks for the help.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.