• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map keep crashing once I tried opening it

Level 5
Hello,
My map keeps on crashing once I tried opening it. It was working properly then I just need to take a break and shutdown my device. When I tried reopening the map again it keeps on crashing. Please help. Thank you

p.s.
BTW, I am currently working on Battle for Darkshore warfront. Thanks to the following artists for their model:
@vindorei - Gilneas Worgen Hunter, Gilneas Worgen Stalker, and Gilneas Worgen Chaplain
@handclaw - Forsaken necromancer/apothecary

Attachments

• Battle for Darkshore - alliance.w3m
    14.4 MB · Views: 9
Level 21
Does not crash for me on 1.36 and SD graphics (editor + ingame).
Just the Stalker, Priest, Huntsman and Apotecary won't render - probably HD models.

I added a version where i removed the models in question, maybe one or several are faulty?!

Attachments

• Battle for Darkshore - alliance-edit.w3m
    14.4 MB · Views: 2
Level 5
Does not crash for me on 1.36 and SD graphics (editor + ingame).
Just the Stalker, Priest, Huntsman and Apotecary won't render - probably HD models.

I added a version where i removed the models in question, maybe one or several are faulty?!
It's working now, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I tried reopening the old one (version with the questionable models) and it still keeps on crashing. contrary to what you've reuploaded, the one without the models. It's working. So it may possibly be the models that are causing the crash.

Once again, thank you very much!