• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I think I might have a bug with my World Editor, whenever I try to open up a downloaded campaign map from this site and I save it then open, World Editor starts up and comes up with an error saying "Trigger function does not exist in database: SaveGameCacheBJ". It then makes me have to close down World Editor. What does this mean and what should is do?

Level 3
could be that :
-the map is protected
-is edited with a special editor
-you had a problem on installation and have to reinstall

Please, don't reply if you really don't know.

On-Topic: Ok, this IS a World Editor Bug, due to the installation of patch 1.24. Rui made a topic about this already, here it is. There is possible solutions there.

Level 3
He was just trying to help, just like you...
His answer may not be correct, but it at least he tried - thanks.

Yes, I understand, but it may give false information to those who ask. So I said so to prevent accident from misunderstanding, if there is any. But thanks for trying anyway.

On-topic: Is it solved? Should Rui's topic be sticky?

Status
Not open for further replies.