• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worker

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Human peasant (worker). Shows with axe when he cuts lumber, shows pick when he mines gold and shows with hammer when he builds. Shows with nothing when he standing or dies.

Keywords:
Human Peasant Worker
Contents

Worker (Model)

Reviews
10:18, 16th Aug 2013 Misha 16th Aug 2013 Moderator's Review: might wanna do as TLI-Inferno said :)
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

10:18, 16th Aug 2013

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
16th Aug 2013
Moderator's Review:

might wanna do as TLI-Inferno said :)

It annoys me that everybody uses the same midget model of the workers to create more worker models. Saying "it's a worker" is no excuse for always using the exact same mesh and not making significant changes to its shape.

Since when do workers have to have the proportions of a dwarf?

Please... Change his mesh, do some real work on it. Yeah, a skin change can be somewhat useful, but it's been done way too many times already, and I want to see something more.

I'll have to give this a 2/5. It doesn't help that it was uploaded at the same time as another boring worker edit.

Level 31
It annoys me that everybody uses the same midget model of the workers to create more worker models. Saying "it's a worker" is no excuse for always using the exact same mesh and not making significant changes to its shape.

Since when do workers have to have the proportions of a dwarf?

Please... Change his mesh, do some real work on it. Yeah, a skin change can be somewhat useful, but it's been done way too many times already, and I want to see something more.

I'll have to give this a 2/5. It doesn't help that it was uploaded at the same time as another boring worker edit.

so true

Status
Not open for further replies.