• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] worker blocking own building placement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hi,

I created a wisp that has two forms (with bear form). the second one is amphibious and builds buildings on water (the buildings themselves can be built on water by other amphibians successfully).

for some reason whenever I tell form b to build (on water - but not the cause...see above), the order goes through successfully and he walks to the build location, but when he gets there it gives the "can't build here" (or wtvr it says) message and he doesn't build it.

seems the same problem the dude had here: [General] - Morphed worker doesn't build

my guess is that for some reason the worker himself is blocking the placement of the building as if another worker was standing there.

does anyone know how I can make this unit successfully build?

Status
Not open for further replies.