• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can Builder/Worker Build more than 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
  • Is there someone here knows how my worker/builder to build more than 11, I've already try to use bear form to transform him to another unit but just same as the main, it works but when I choose a building from the alternate form then place it in the map the builder don't do anything but to stand in the place where I place the building...
    Thanks in advance.......

Level 18
I once tried with Chaos ability and it seemed to work.

You have a dummy worker that can build everything your worker 1 and worker 2 can - and give him chaos ability to transform into Worker 1
Whenever the dummy worker enters the map, it will be automatically replaced by a Worker 1, keeping all rally points and such.
Then you can use bear form to switch between worker 1 and worker 2.

Note: cooldowns are refreshed on abilities owned by only one of the two workers; works normal if both forms have them.

Here is a test map.

Attachments

• Chaos Builder.w3x
    14.9 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.