• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Removing a builder after he finishes building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello Guys,

I stumbled upon a problem, of which I really though it wouldn't be that big of deal, but I can't find any way to simply remove a builder after he built a building. That's all I want, maybe someone can help.

Builder builds building --> gets removed

Thanks in advance.

Level 9
Hello Guys,

I stumbled upon a problem, of which I really though it wouldn't be that big of deal, but I can't find any way to simply remove a builder after he built a building. That's all I want, maybe someone can help.

Builder builds building --> gets removed

Thanks in advance.
What exactly do you mean by remove a builder after he built a building? Do you mean consuming that builder like a wisp building an ancient?

Level 12
You could trigger it
Event - A unit finishes constructing a building
Action - Remove (triggering unit) from the game

It's not exactly what you were looking for, but it is a start.

Level 21
A worker who builds from the inside of the building (i.e. worker that is not Human or Undead) becomes hidden (unselectable) when it starts constructing a building with the "Ancient" classification ("Stats - Unit Classification"), until the construction is finished, cancelled or stopped.

If the "Stats - Race" field of the worker is set to "Night Elf", the worker is also removed from the game when it finishes constructing buildings with the "Ancient" classification ("Stats - Unit Classification"), but not when it finishes constructing a building that doesn't have this classification.

If a building with the "Ancient" classification is destroyed while a Night Elf worker is constructing it, the worker will also be killed. If a Night Elf worker is creating a non-Ancient unit, it will survive if the building is destroyed while it is being constructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.