• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Builders won't.. build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm working on a "test TD" just to see if I can make something that will half entertain myself, and there is so far only one issue that I can't figure out how to fix. It's probably really easy to fix, too, I'm just too stupid to figure it out.

When I send a builder to build a tower, the building appears for probably 0.01 seconds and then explodes as if it were destroyed. I tried building with normal workers like peasants and peons and they build fine, and the "TD builders" can build non-custom towers such as Lumber Mills, so it's probably a problem with my custom towers.

Please help.. >.<

Level 9
Look into any triggers that effect your custom structures.

Try using normal Wc3 Peasants, and give them the ability to build your structure, just to see if that could be the problem.

Make sure the HP regen on the buildings is 0, hopefully you didn't put it to -1 or something for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.