• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worker won't build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Right, thank you for your time ^^

I have made a Peon-based worker unit. I wanted him to have more than one list of buildings so by using the Robo-goblin ability, I made a clone of the worker and adjusted the building list. But once I "transform" him, whenever I try to place a building he just walks there and does'nt do anything. Both peons are the same race (Orc) and all buildings are Orcish to... How to fix this?

Thanks for the help in advance...

Level 1
That's not the problem i think... The point is that the units build normally, (Even the advanced builder). But when TRANSFORMED (For example when i use the skill with a basic peon) they dont build, but once I transform them back, they work normally. It just depends on in which "mode" i place them.

Status
Not open for further replies.