• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WorgenDeathknigh

"From the pieces dark sarone the new weapon was created - the Lance of Freezing Death." The new leader of the worgen deathknight held the weapon proudly to defend his beloved kingdom of Gilneas. Behold the Shadowfur...

Two sides fixed.Now added blue shiny eyes. So new armor added and also little bit retextured with detailed armor of detahknight. So i hope this is the final versionm of model. Soon i will create portrait.Sound of death changed for Rider death and footprints also changed fopr paws.

Another Update. So new skin as you see. Not mine ots Mr. Goblins http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/whitewolfs-blp-115173/?prev=search%3Dwolf%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 white wolf skin. But i have permission for that, i have spoken with Mr. Goblin and he agreed. Maybe i will change weapon, but its just "maybe" because i dont think this weapon is bad. And also - filesize rapidly decreased .

Again rapidly decreased filesize.
Now with new weapon - sword-lance.
And finaly fixed bug with animating textures.
Enjoy it.

Updated - Added Portrait

Massive Update: Made new pauldrons, new textures, using ingame textures (nayway thanks for legendary undead wolf from Mr. Goblin, thank you buddy!), New custom fully animated portrait, new head and feet - I was sick of the stereotype wolf head and feet from timber wolf! So expect new heads on my wolf and worgen models ;) Enyjo and give credits.

Keywords:
Worgen, Alliance, Deathknight, Warrior, Frostmourne, Gilneas, Cataclysm, WoW, Armor, Awesome, Legend of Awesomness, Sellenisko, ^^
Contents

WorgenDeathknigh (Model)

WorgenDeathknigh (Model)

Reviews
12:54, 20th Apr 2010 BlinkBoy: Well it's quite acceptable. Approved 3/5

M

12:54, 20th Apr 2010
BlinkBoy: Well it's quite acceptable. Approved 3/5

Level 16
Nice but make him a bit more scary, not furry. He's undead, dont forget this.

Ok Edit: He could use some more armor, the cloth tail is cool but the warp could be better, also make the head and helmet twosided(in material menager if you don't know that).

Level 11
I'm alittle confused.
That weapon looks pretty too much awesome... looks alittle CNP'd or you got mass detail skills.
Well i guess it's good... more armor though, (not too much, wont be shown it's a worgen then. Btw ugly helmet :/ i'd choose a different look) Great Work.

Level 2
its quite nice man but a little critque on this one. the neck is too long for a worgen or a semi werewolf on that matter. solve this you will have a good model..

Level 2
I love the model, but there is only one thing I don't like.

Frostmourne.

Using any WoW Lore Item in your custom models, especially a worgen, makes lore-wise no sense. I would suggest using a different weapon, or at least skinning Frostmourne to look something different from Frostmourne.

Peace

Typoboy

I love the model, but there is only one thing I don't like.

Frostmourne.

Using any WoW Lore Item in your custom models, especially a worgen, makes lore-wise no sense. I would suggest using a different weapon, or at least skinning Frostmourne to look something different from Frostmourne.

Peace

Typoboy

Not everyone has to follow the lore, WoW screwed the lore up so bad it isn't even funny.

Level 2
Well i like worgens. Maybe worgen race...yes... Well anyway if you look closely to the weapon its not frostmourne, i have changed it. I will try to edit it more, and what if we just say its not frostmourne, its something like and deathknight spear?

I now understand that, thank you for clearing it up.

But alot of people seem to think the weapon is bad, and I sort of agree, it doesn't even look like a spear, just a sword...

If you could maybe edit it? Possibly extend the hilt, that will make it more spear-like.

Peace

Typoboy

again the sword is shit

Maybe some constructive criticism rather than this comment? And the weapon is fine.

I now understand that, thank you for clearing it up.

But alot of people seem to think the weapon is bad, and I sort of agree, it doesn't even look like a spear, just a sword...

If you could maybe edit it? Possibly extend the hilt, that will make it more spear-like.

Peace

Typoboy

Why are people complaining about the weapon, it looks perfectly fine, and does not have to go off lore.

Level 9
Overall its pretty good, its based heavily on the Furbolg model which gives it a very bear like appearance, not wolf like at all in my opinion, the helmet is very plain and almost unnoticeable at first glance.

I give it a 3/5 and some +rep for the first to give us a glimpse of what a Worgen Deathknight may look like. ^_^

Regards,

Jake

Last edited:
Nice but make him a bit more scary, not furry. He's undead, dont forget this.

Ok Edit: He could use some more armor, the cloth tail is cool but the warp could be better, also make the head and helmet twosided(in material menager if you don't know that).

theworgenuv6.jpg

These look cooler. He is rather short, and looks bored.