• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoodGate

Just a simple wooden gate... destructible? yes.

Edit
Death Alternate Edited...

Keywords:
wood gate, wooden gate, gate, gates,
Contents

WoodGate (Model)

Reviews
02:29, 5th Sep 2011 anarchianbedlam: why.... why would the gate open like that? its a wooden gate that functions as a star-trek prop. Why would they build a pneumatic, underground sliding gate out of wood? .... other than that its a really useful...

M

02:29, 5th Sep 2011
anarchianbedlam: why.... why would the gate open like that? its a wooden gate that functions as a star-trek prop. Why would they build a pneumatic, underground sliding gate out of wood?
.... other than that its a really useful and good looking model.

UPDATE: A very good looking model, works ingame, a perfect gate. good work.

Level 14
this one is good but can you post a picture with a different view?
i wanna see more details before i dl

Level 19
this one is good but can you post a picture with a different view?
i wanna see more details before i dl

STEPS:
1)get magos model editor
2)download this model
3) extract it
4)open it with magos model editor
5)now you have a 360° view

anyway this model looks good...4/5 for now ;p
the wooden of the arch doesn't match the wood of the doors, you might want to do smth about that...

Level 14
STEPS:
1)get magos model editor
2)download this model
3) extract it
4)open it with magos model editor
5)now you have a 360° view

anyway this model looks good...4/5 for now ;p
the wooden of the arch doesn't match the wood of the doors, you might want to do smth about that...
im not stupid, i know that but i dont want to download just to see it

Level 14
You could always click the handy little button that says "view in 3D" and view the 3D model in the browser without having to download anything. ;D

idk, it has something to do with my laptop,i can only view it on 3d if im using my desktop...

Level 19
well he said on his first post that he want 360 view without needing to dl the model... and ur suggestion already breaks that premise...
seriously!!? why are is he so lazy to download the model and see it in a model editor?

You could always click the handy little button that says "view in 3D" and view the 3D model in the browser without having to download anything. ;D
how come i can't? o_O

Level 14
seriously!!? why are is he so lazy to download the model and see it in a model editor?

how come i can't? o_O

i dont have space,full of projects for school and stuff...
and yes i cant "view in 3d" like the guy above me...

Level 19

here is an idea:
1)make a folder in "My Documents" and name it "School Projects"
2)put all school projects in that
3)download model and view it in model editor :D

HINT: having "stuff" on desktop might slow down the "turn on computer" progress

anyway, maybe there is a box that says "Enable 3D view" in our account's settings or smth and we have to enable it? o_O

The model is 13 kb. If your hard drive didn't have 13 kb of free space for you to download this and look at it, and delete if you didn't like it, then you wouldn't even be able to run the computer in the first place, as your computer downloads everything you see online temporarily.

As for the model, this is great! 4/5. I'm more interested in having that arch separately, I love it!

Level 14
The model is 13 kb. If your hard drive didn't have 13 kb of free space for you to download this and look at it, and delete if you didn't like it, then you wouldn't even be able to run the computer in the first place, as your computer downloads everything you see online temporarily.

As for the model, this is great! 4/5. I'm more interested in having that arch separately, I love it!

i already saw it,because eubz already posted a picture,btw i have space now...some bloody projects killed my free time

It will only have stand animation for the arc alone... much better... I'll do what you want dude...

It will only have stand animation for the arc alone... much better... I'll do what you want dude...

I meant having the arch as a separate model for a doodad. This would be more useful in my opinion, because it would have more uses.
It could then be used as:
1. An archway. Who would have guessed?
2. A gate. You would be able to put whatever gate/door model inside of the arch that you wanted. This is how I generally prefer to make gates.

The arch looks great, while the doors of the gate are just ripoffs. I would like to see the arch by itself as a separate resource, as would many others.

I honestly don't see why you're against me, when all I've done is told you that I would like to see the arch model. If you don't want to do the simple task of removing the doors from the arch, then give me permission, and I'll do it for you.