• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wooden Frame

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Forsaken
A wooden frame for in-game pictures (with frames (wait what)).

Using Magos Editor;
1. Remove the current texture from the Texture Manager.
2. Import your blp file.
3. Edit the Material that has 'None' as its texture.

Keywords:
Wood, Wooden, Frame, Wooden Frame, Battail Stand,
Contents

Wooden Frame (Model)

Reviews
06:46, 15th Sep 2014 Misha: needs some fixes, i've put up what it is, in the comment Kwaliti: For mechanics' sake, I'll approve this when you make it usable with replaceable textures.

M

06:46, 15th Sep 2014
Misha: needs some fixes, i've put up what it is, in the comment

Kwaliti: For mechanics' sake, I'll approve this when you make it usable with replaceable textures.

this frame needs more work, and you should replace the picture with something of your own, screenshot-textures or copyrighted stuff, like 'Thriller' aren't allowed here

EDIT: as for why the picture doesn't seem to work, it's because war3 has a set amount of how high and wide a blp should be. it's either 256 square or.. whichever width is when two are put next to each other.. check deathknight texture for exact dimensions.
also check firelord texture for max dimensions

Level 5
Well, with replaced textures ID in doodads editor, it's quite easy to make many frame with only one imported model. Here is the example, I only import one model into my map to have those nice portrait:
Painting2.jpg

Well, with replaced textures ID in doodads editor, it's quite easy to make many frame with only one imported model. Here is the example, I only import one model into my map to have those nice portrait:
Painting2.jpg

Oh, the replaceable textures! I forgot about that. After some testing I might update.