• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wooden Barricade

My first model, made out of lumber mill kinda. I don't know if this is too simple but I use it in my map and someone might find it useful.
A sort of wooden barricade ( I think there's a special name for this sort of barricade), nothing special.
Please rate & comment, and enjoy it!
Feel free to give credits and edit it!

Update :
84 polies, lower filesize and made ropes on it.
New name
Moved the horisonal bar higher.

Keywords:
barricade,wood,wooden,spikes,teaspoon
Contents

Wooden Barricade (Model)

Reviews
13:00, 20th Feb 2010 DonDustin: great doodad
Level 10
Very useful indeed. This is mostly the kind of simple stuff that I often find myself looking for. Great job for a first model, Teaspoon. =)

Level 11
Normal Wc3 Model: I woulden't use it in any of my maps if i realy had to... would probally just put 3 creates there instead.
Your Barricade: Dude it's great :eek: And a first model ??? Wow mate... learn more and you'll grow bigger than.......... nwm... you're good :) !

Level 11
could you add a small death animation plz? somthing simple, like the wooden beams collapsing wuld be fine, but it wuld be great if u culd do that. if not, it is still reall good, thanks!