• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Woman Villager with legs, not dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello comrates!

It's been a while since my last request, and therefore is requesting a...

Woman Villager
Female_human_portrait.jpg
...with legs instead of a dress.

The bones should also fit properly similar as the male counterpart.
I'm not requesting any particular UV fix or edit (I don't bother if it's messy as s**t).
Just happy with a pair of working legs attached to the lady.

Your help has a wide usage. Looking forward your contribution!

Peace.

Level 6
Very nice, Cavman! Thank you. Once or when she recieves a skin, you should upload it to the database! :)

Can I also edit the animations and skin for my own purposes, with a reservation for given credits, ofcourse.

EDIT: What, missed the skin part?! Oh, there it is. :)

Last edited:
Level 31
Very nice, Cavman! Thank you. Once or when she recieves a skin, you should upload it to the database! :)

Can I also edit the animations and skin for my own purposes, with a reservation for given credits, ofcourse.

EDIT: What, missed the skin part?! Oh, there it is. :)

As far as editing the skin, I point you to my sig. And for animations, go ahead. Unless you want to have like the animations that the villager with many animations has. I think I have a version of this model some where with all those animation already on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.