• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Dragonmaw Orc WoW Model Import Request

Level 2
Howdy, I'm looking for a number of specific models for something I'm working on, I've tried importing them myself, but after many months, it's clear to me that I can't pull it off.
I'm going to list them out, along with the specific animations and sounds they need, to the best of my ability.

First things first, I'm going to list out a number of Dragonmaw orc characters, plus some proto dragons, and I'll include links to WoWhead pages that provide useful information about their gear, appearance etc. With some of these entries I'll also mention the sound effects that I need attached, such as a grunt death sound for the male Dragonmaw orcs, but I'm still mulling over whether or not I should list them out under every entry, or just list it once and mention that this sound effect should be attached to all similar models unless stated otherwise. I'm after modern Dragonmaw models, so the glowin-eyes havin' chaps/chapettes.

Alright, here I go.

1: Warlord Zaela. I need the version of her from the Siege of Orgrimmar, equipped with the weapon she wields therein.
Warlord Zaela At this link, if you go to the models section, the one on the left, with the glowing eyes, is what I'm after. I'd prefer she be equipped with the axe she used during that instance, but I'm not entirely sure which axe it is, hard to get a good look at it in-game. She needs combat animations, of course, and the appropriate spell animations as well. Might end up making her a Blademaster of sorts, so that whirlewind stance thing would be appreciated as well. She needs a death sound effect as well, the death sound for elf archers, or Night elf Wardens, seems sensible.

2: Gorfax Angerfang. He's pretty straight forward, needs animation for moving, fighting, crits, and spells, and he also needs his in-game weapon as part of the model. His weapon is two-handed so he needs those two-handed combat animations. Blademaster or Grunt death sound effect are both viable options.
Gorfax Angerfang You can find screenshots and some of his listed equipment here.

3: Gorosh the Pant Stealer. Basically needs the same as Gorfax, just different armor and weapon, plus his hairdew.
Gorosh the Pant Stealer You can find a good screenshot of his modern appearance here.
Gorosh the Pant Stealer This screenshot shows his older model, which I don't need, but I decided to link it because it gives a slightly better view of his weapon, which he needs for my purposes. Generally, all the models I'm going to be requesting need their in-game weapons.

4: Gralok. Needs everything the last two needed, just with the gear specific to him.
Gralok You can find a screenshot of him here, plus it lists some of his gear.

5: Warlord Halthar. Needs what the rest of my request models need, dual wields one handed weapons though so his combat animations need to be different from Gorfax's.
Warlord Halthar You'll find his screenshot here.

6: Grot Deathblow. Has the same general needs as Gorfax, just with a different appearance of course. He does wield a polearm rather than a greatax, but I don't know if WoW does different animations for those. If it does though, then I need the appropriate combat animations.
Grot Deathblow Link for the Screenshot.

7: Karkrog the Exterminator. Same as most of the others.
Karkrog the Exterminator Here's the link for a modern screenshot of him.
Karkrog the Exterminator This one's screen shot is out of date, but does list the kinds of gear that will produce this appearance, don't know if that's actually helpful for porting WoW models, but figured to include some links for this purpose just incase.

8: Korgra the Snake. Is a female orc, so she'll need similar sound effects to Zaela, she also dual wields daggers and will need the appropriate animations for that. I do NOT need her snake form.
Korgra the Snake This link has a screenshot of her.

9: Lieutenant Krugruk. Pretty standard at this point, has some pretty unusual armor, and wields a two-handed sword.
Lieutenant Krugruk Link with multiple screenshots and a list of his armor gear.

10: High Enforce Thranok. He wields a two-handed axe I think, couldn't find a good screenshot of it though.
High Enforcer Thranok Still, here's a link with his appearance at least.

11: Mallia. She wields a staff, and requires the same general animations as the rest, I think staves have different combat animations in WoW then axes, but I've never paid that much attention to it.
Mallia Screenshot of her appearance, most modern one on the right.

12: Torg Drakeflayer. He's almost identical to Gorfax, but he wields a hammer.
Torg Drakeflayer

13: Dragonmaw Bonecrusher. I'm not sure what the weapon this unit wields is, but it should have the appropriate animations for its weapon. So, two-handed blade animations if it's a two-handed blade, polearm animations if it's one of those and said animations are even a thing, etc. The grunt death sound effect seems best, given that this is a generic soldier, rather than a named character.
Dragonmaw Bonecrusher Here is the link for the screenshot, the version I want is the one on the left, with the black hair.

14: Dragonmaw Cannoneer. This unit wields a gun, so it needs the animations for using a gun in combat, and it will also need the attack sound effect from the vanilla rifleman added to it. The death sound effect for grunts should be perfectly serviceable.
Dragonmaw Cannoneer Here is the link, the screenshot on the far right gives a clear view of the model, and shows it holding its weapon.

15: Dragonmaw Ebon Stalker. This unit dual wields daggers, and is female. The archer death sound effect seems best to me. I'd also prefer two versions of this model if possible, both of the variants with red hair.
Dragonmaw Ebon Stalker Here is the link for its appearance, if you click on models, the variants I'm after are the two on the left.
Dragonmaw Ebon Stalker This link shows one of the variants I want wielding its weapons.

16: Dragonmaw Flagbearer. This unit wields a two-handed sword, is male, and comes in only one variant. It requires the same general animation work, as well as the whirlwind animation and blademaster death sound effect.
Dragonmaw Flagbearer Here's a link with the screenshots and what not.

17: Dragonmaw Flameslinger. This unit wields a bow, and so will need bow combat animations, it also comes in both male and female models. I need one of each.
Dragonmaw Flameslinger Here's the link, on the need the male model on the left, and the rightmost female model. You can also check the screenshots to see the model used for their bows, which they will of course need. Grunt or shaman death sound effect for the males, the females should be fine with the sound effect for archers.

18: Dragonmaw Grunt. This unit wields what I believe is a two-handed axe, and like the previous entry, it comes in both male and female variants, and I need one of each.
Dragonmaw Grunt Here's the link for the models, I need the male variant with brown hair, so the leftmost one, and the female variant with black hair, the one on the far left of the models section.
Dragonmaw Elite Grunt Here's a link to screenshots of the elite grunts, they have the same models and wield the same weapon as the standard ones, so I don't need a separate model for them, just including this link because it gives a good look at the weapon.

19: Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman. This unit wields a staff, and is intended to be a spellcaster, so it'll need the appropriate animations, as per usual. It comes in both male and female variants, and I will need one of each. Shaman death sound effects for the males, night elf runner death sound effect for the females.
Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman Here's the link to the models, the screenshot section of this webpage also gives a nice clear view of their staff.

20: Dragonmaw Worker. They typically hold a wooden hammer for their labors, originally there were male and female versions, but that has since changed, and I only needed the male version anyways. Peon death sound effect would be most preferable, and if there's any way to allow them to visibly carry gold and lumber after harvesting it, that would be excellent. Some sort of repair animation would also be very useful.
Dragonmaw Worker This link will take you to the models for them, the one I'm after is the one in the middle.
Dragonmaw Worker This link shows a screenshot of one of this unit with their hammer in hand as they work.

21: Galakras. Alright, he's the most unlike the rest, being a protodrake and all that. I need his animations for spells, fighting, moving, and dying, both in the air and on the ground, that way I can use the "Druid of the Talon" technique to have him land and take off. The hydra death sound effect should work well for him. I need a version of him with no rider, a version of him with Zaela riding him, a version of him with a male Dragonmaw grunt riding him, and a version of him with a female Dragonmaw grunt riding him.
Galakras You can find screenshots of him here.

22: Dragonmaw Blacksmith. This unit isn't too complicated, I just need them to be holding the blacksmith profession tool hammer. This one comes in both male and female variants, and I need one of each.
Dragonmaw Blacksmith Here is the link with the variants, the ones I need are the male variant with gray hair and a long chin braid, and the female variant that is bald, so the two in the middle.

23: Dragonmaw Defender. Nearly Identical to the Dragonmaw Grunt, but with a different weapon. Comes in male and female variants, and I do need one of each. They should have an animation for critical hits, all the models here should actually, it's just useful for visual clarity.
Dragonmaw Defender Here's the link with the variants, for this one I need the opposite of what I need for the grunts, so the male variant with purple hair and the chin braid, and the female variant with red hair and the nose ring.

24: Dragonmaw Enforcer. This unit is a bit more unique, it wears noticeably different armor from most of the others, and it wields a one handed sword with a shield. This also means it needs different combat and crit animations of course. It only comes in a male variant, so I only need the one.
Dragonmaw Enforcer Here's the link with the model, this page also contains some screenshots that show them in a combat stance with their weapon at the ready.

25: Dragonmaw Guard. This unit is armed with a polearm, and comes in both male and female variants. As before, I'll need one of each.
Dragonmaw Guard Here's the link with the model variants, the screenshots on this page also show themm holding their weapon. The model variants I need are the male with brown hair, a chin braid, and topknot, and the female version with purple hair and a pony tail.

26: Dragonmaw Marauder. This unit is armed with a one-handed sword, and it comes in both male and female variants. I'll need one of each.
Dragonmaw Marauder Here's the link with the models, the screenshots on this page also show the specific weapon they wield. I need the male variant with black hair, side braids, and the pony tail, and the female variant with black hair and a pony tail, or the one on the far right, in other words.

27: Dragonmaw Shaman. This unit is armed with a one-handed hammer, and comes in both male and female variants. I will need one of each.
Dragonmaw Shaman Here's the link with the models, one of the screenshots on this page also shows the type of hammer they wield. I need both a male and female model, but luckily, there's only one of each of those.

28: Dragonmaw Skirmisher. This unit comes armed with a one-handed sword in one hand, and a dagger in the other, so it will need dual wielding animations. It comes in only two male variants, but I need both of them.
Dragonmaw Skirmisher Here's the link to the models, the screenshots at this page show the specific weapons they dual wield.

29: Dragonmaw Skyclaw. This unit comes with a two handed weapon, possible a greatax, though I'm not entirely sure. It comes in both male and female variants, and I will need one of each.
Dragonmaw Skyclaw Here's the link to the models, there's only one female variant so I need that one, as for the male variant, the bald one with the beard would serve my purposes best.

30: Dragonmaw Warlock. This unit wields a stave, and comes in only one male variant, as far as I can tell. I only need the one though, so it serves my purposes.
Dragonmaw Warlock Here's a link to screenshots of this unit, the one on the right is the most modern version.

31: Dragonmaw Warrior. This unit wields a two-handed sword, and comes in both male and female variants. I need one of each.
Dragonmaw Warrior Here's a link to the model variants, there's only one of each gender so I just need the two models that are available. This page also contains a screenshot in which their weapon is visible, I think it may be the same sword that is wielded by Dragonmaw Defenders.

This isn't all I need, but I figure I'll see how this first request goes before I start requesting the rest.

If you're someone who would be willing to fulfill this request as a commission, I'm fine with that, but please contact me BEFORE starting any work on this request. I don't want someone wasting their labor only to find out that we don't have a compatible means of exchanging payment. I'll try to check back here as often as I can to avoid wasting anyone's time, but I do, naturally, have responsibilities that take priority over this.

Thank you for your time. :ogre_kawaii:

Last edited: