• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wolverabid Letter (Be a part of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I am going to write an encouraging letter to Wolverabid, to get him up of his economic mess.
I have made contact with his sister and she will print it and give it to him.
So I want all of you to make it all clear to him why to start working and get a job.

Please only post ONCE in here, not doing so and I will delete your post and negrep you for the annoyance of this. Also, if you do not write a positive letter at least 5 paragraphs, don't bother.

Ralle

Level 14
I can't say we've really had the pleasure to meet with much more than an official greeting, Wolv, but that doesn't stop me from posting this on behalf of both what I know you've done for the site and how much you've done for the people here. There's no sense in begging for you to come back, because you of all people know how much everyone here wants you back. No, instead I am going to spend this time recapturing all of the moments that make such people as yourself invaluable for the operation of a site.

Let me start with my first and really only interaction with the man behind the legend. It was a dark and gloomy night -- No really, it was. I was being flamed on my home website by someone known as none other than <Insert Name Here> (Anonymity, kind sir, I don't mean to call anyone out here!). Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem, but he went out of his way to give me negative reputation on the Hive, a site I didn't even visit at the time! How dare he! Lo and behold, I carry myself over to the admin contact forum here and drop the bomb, having zero clue how anyone would react. Then came the voice of reason:
Wolverabid said:
On behalf of the Hive Workshop Administration, I most sincerely apologize for the unacceptable conduct of <Insert Name Here>. This apology is also personal as it so belated: my responsibility, I thought this matter had long been resolved.
The matter was resolved on an unparalleled order, taking your top priority and even going so far as to extend a warm welcome into the community. Needless to say, Wolv, if it weren't for your actions that fateful day, I would not be here right now.

There are some qualities that matter more than anything else in an administrator of a large website, and needless to say in a few posts I was convinced that you possessed them all. Something I spend a tremendous time being in my relations with people is objective, cool and understanding even in the face of unfathomable opposition. Wolv, I would like to emphasize that you carry an objectivity the likes of which I'd never seen in anyone at that point. You took everything with a grain of salt, led with an iron fist when necessary, and were as gentle as a quiet brook all the rest of the time. You spoke with every new user, introducing them to both the staff and the hive, you took time to develop and reach your hand into every single forum on this site and improve it any way you can.

Wolverabid, I don't have to be your closest friend to tell you that a great deal of people here look up to you tremendously for your actions at this place. You have made a difference in the very lives of the people you've interacted with, and that above all else is the most respectable and important thing a leader can do on the internet. We here at the Hive support you in return for all of the things you've given us at one point or another, and we're here to prove it. I want you to know that I hope you get over this slump in your life and trudge on with it as you did here, valiantly and defiant against all odds. Take this letter on behalf of us all here who remember the name and actions of one man Wolverabid and know that you've always got a home in the Hive.

Always.

Level 31
To Wolverabid :

Greeting Wolverabid, I am Alexis Septimus. A newly appoint map moderator under the recommendation of Ghan_04 and MasterHaosis and you probably doesn't know who I am since I was appoint after you being inactive for a couple of month due to real life.

Although we might have never met each other or talk to each other via chat or forum, I have seen those post you make in the past which have give the greatest contribution to this site whether from the aspect of mapping or to guide a person and we THW member are grateful for what you did.

The chaos & turmoil the world are currently facing due to the economy collapse have certainly got into you. But, do not give up as our life journey are still a long way to go and I believe you can overcome this obstacle.

Ralle said:
So I want all of you to make it all clear to him why to start working and get a job.

Ralle have request us to write a good reason of this and I going to explain it as detail as possible. Please pardon my english if there is a grammar error on it as I am not a native speaker of English.

As you have seen from my previous statement, you would notice the world is now facing crisis with thousand of people being jobless, the increase of living cost & etc etc. If a person being a lazy bum, he/she would just get itself involved into debt shall him/her does not find any alternate way to earn money to keep up with their daily life.

Work might sound boring & the most annoying thing to do in this world. Hey, who doesn't hate job ? Everybody does, even me as well.

But, the question lies here. "How are you going to continue your living ?"

Imagine if everybody in this world doesn't want to work. Farmer doesn't work out their crops or Constructor doesn't build up a structure. What would happen ?

Who is going to provide food or living place ? The answer is the human itself, which naturally means us. From here, it is obvious for us to seen. If we do not work, we won't get what we want.

You might be saying "Bah, what do you know about job ? You might be a kid who doesn't go out and start working yet". Yes, I do know about job and some job could be quite a pressure since I have work before. If you hardly have anything to do, it would bored you and if you have lot's to do, it would pressure you as well. Infact, I know this feeling since I have once work in a company for 13 hours a day and I know how crazy the job could be.

But, if we in debt. We cannot be lazy, just imagine what happen if we loan money from bank and doesn't paid the debt ? Our debt would increase by time and if we did not do any action about it, we would soon be jumping off from the top of the roof. (Get it ? LOL)

Once you paid off your debt, the satisfaction & the feeling of freedom is truly rewarding that you would never imagine it by yourself.

Although working is a lot of hardwork (Except for somejob), but it is something where every human have to swallow this bitter pill and if you think the job is hard, you can just imagine the job of the 15-19th century. (Much worst, isn't it ?)

Not mean to put a lower boom to you or anybody. But, to be honest. I have seen a 67 years old man could do a job that a youth could possibly do it themselves. Is a shame to see a senior citizen could do something that we (younger people) could possibly do it better and yet we refused to do so. All because of what ? Cause we want comfortable job or high paying salary.

But, desperade situation require desperade measure. If we know we are in debt, we must find a job and do it. Don't just wish to find a job with high paying salary at all or a nice and comfy job such as being a office boy. Get a job right away as long as the payment are fair. Once the debt have been settle, then find another job that suit your taste or criteria.

Sorry for written such a long message. Have a nice day & good luck with it.

From,
Septimus

Heres a little drawing for you ... that i made..

Attachments

• Nouveau Image bitmap.jpg
    Nouveau Image bitmap.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 745
Level 13
Hey Wolv, it's The Last Istari. Normally, I wouldn't jump in and do what everyone else does. But, you easily deserve an exception for this. Just to let you know, you aren't forgotten. We do really miss you.

Things have been different since you left. It's a bit stranger, and quite a bit quieter with you gone. We'd always see your helpful, informative posts, and it seems quieter without them. You've missed quite a bit.

Mecheon and Rui are admins now. The Naruto requests and anti-Naruto stuff has died down quite a bit. But we've had our bad times as well as good. Purplepoot, Happytauren, Werewulf (now known as Kimberly) resigned and we had a bit of chaos earlier. But we're doing pretty good more or less.

But, we've heard what's going on, and Ralle came up with the idea to send you the letter with the rest of us adding our part. This is my part personally. I'm probably the first few in a long line. Trust me, you'll undoubtedly be reading this letter for a while. Haha.

Anyways, we miss you Wolv, and we do eagerly await your return. We also hope that you get back on your feet soon. I know that the situation isn't exactly the greatest right now and could be better. But I, along with everyone else in this letter, know full well you can do it Wolv. You always have a home away from home here Wolv.

Hope it gets better soon,

Istari.

PS: They confirmed Warcraft IV.

Level 2
Oy, Wolv. It's frostwhisper. Dunno if you really remember me, or if you'll be able to see this, but I might as well give it a try.

Very bad things have been going down lately, what happened to me being an example of them, but now that I saw these topics my hope was reignited.

I strongly hope that you return, so that the Hive can have a competent leader once more.

Level 25
hi wolf, im Joe-black-5 i am sure you dont know me, neither do i,
but i know thats because of your good reputation among the hivers you became a hiveworkshop legend, when i go in the hive i hear wolf this and wolf that, and some people are making chalanges to try and beat your total post number,
i heard that you helped a lot of people in the hive, so the hive is in your debt, as a member of the hive i have to help repay this debt, we heard from rall that you have a probleme with work, you know that no one like working, but every person have to stand up some day and get a job, some people have harder jobs than others and get less payed, for example here in lebanon, 30% of people work from 7.00 until 5.00, and each month they only get payed 200$, but they dont give up so they work day and night to feed there family and live a good but hard life, no one said working is easy, but if person dont work, he will lose respect, working as a garbage man is better than not working, there is no shame in working, i think your probleme is that you cant find the right job, if you already know the job you want i you cannot do it, then you need to work hard on yourself first, raise some money by working hard in other ones, so you can follow your dream, but if you dont want a job at all, then you need to think about your futur and start working, try to start a buisness by your own, no one said the job life is easy, my father for example had to travel and work outside lebanon, he started a buisness by his own, and i lived my childhood by seeying him 2 month a year, he started with a small buisness then turned into a big succes, if my father didnt sacrifice, we maybe living in the streets by now, sorry for talking to mush and teling you some of my life story, but i hope you understanded the message i was trying to send

sorry for my bad english
i wish you good luck
by a hive member
Joe-black-5

Level 24
Wolv, you are a legend among legends of the Hive. I've never spoken to you, and you've never spoken to me, but that makes no difference. The Hive needs you, and we will always eagerly await your return. Your posts were almost always helpful and informative. The Hive is falling, but with your hand, it can rise again. Anyways, I wish I was older under your reign so I could bask in your awesomeness. You were an awesome administrator and I get all dramatic thinking about your return, which I and many more will await, until the day it happens. Till you return among us once more, Linaze.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey Wolverabid. You probably don't know me, I just started posting on the hive a while ago, but when I heard about your situation I decided to write you a support letter as well. You see, I know exactly what you're going through. A few years ago my family went bankrupt and there was nobody there to support us or at least say a few good words for us, and it would've helped a lot. I hope that you will be able to bounce back soon and that you will start posting on Hiveworkshop once more.

Hope to see you soon!
TheOriginalDuud

Level 24
Dear Mr.Wolverabid

I was NearbyHermit ,once so to say your apprentice.Now I bare the same name under a different personality!
I must say that I miss your powerfull CnP(that joke always remained with me) and I always spread the knowledge about you around to Hive new comers,stating that I became what I am,just with your help and nothing more!

After two years of hanging around,Hive became a place just like my second home!I haven't evolved or raised any forum reputation! It's just my former self,only a bit more mature and as the people call me /NearbyHermit is plain nice!

All this fame and prowess ,I owe them to one person ,Mr.Wolverabid himself.
But futurely ,I hope they'll say Wolverabid is plain nice,cause that's what they kept saying since your absence!

If you remember the last years Hero Contest,I was in it,and I awaited for you to close it,but 2 weeks passed,3 weeks passed,I even had those avatars planned,but it ripped my heart when I saw the bad news.

Later on this year,I saw a revelation and now I could say that I became known,but I'm still your humble apprentice from now 2 years,who gave you headaches with neg reputation and other issues!

I'm deeply sorry for that,and to repay my debts I will fight until the last resource to have you back as an idol and as a friend!

I'll continue to spread the word about you sir!There are so many things to say,but I'll cut it short!

I miss you and your impact upon my life that you were and still are!

Also,this is a token of your quality work:

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Yours trully ,Hermit!

Last edited:
Level 19
Wolverabid,

Hello friend.
You might remember me better as Heero.
Sorry to hear what you've been through although,
it doesn't mean that you'd have to keep your head down!

Raise your head, and do whatever it takes, to make a smile.

And oh, everyone is writing so many things in a single post.
I'm not really a person to write amazing much but hey,
remember that the whole community is right behind you and that
even we are supporting you with all we can.

-
A positive mind anticipates happiness, joy, health and a successful outcome of every situation and action.
-

We'll be seeing you once again. Not now, but we will.
- Xarwin (Heero)

Level 30
Hi,
you probably don't know me but I know you. However you might remember me as the noob that posted lame recolors in the icon section. I know you did some great stuff and I hope that you will return one day. I wish I could donate you something but i just can't becaus emy parents suck :p. I don't know what really happened to you but I do know you have to raise your head and go to work. Just for you, i will post my 1338th post and i give up my 1337 posts :p.
We all <3 you.

DevineArmy

HAI WOLVE! :D

You probably remember me as the dragon guy who spammed the reported posts forum. :D
But yeah, I've improved a lot since then. Now I'm a model moderator and I can tell you that for a while now, Models has been the section with the smallest pending list. :D

Hive's been, well, not the same since you left. For a while, things were going downhill. At the moment the site's improving with some... external help, so to speak, but it's still not the same as when you were around.

We miss you :<

- Pyritie

Level 34
DfromDear.jpg
ear Wolverabid,

You might remember me, your good o' forum annoying guy called TheDivineBoss and I've heard some bad news about your economical situation at home and this concerns me.
Although you left us since you got a real life too, like every other adult, and had to try to keep your precious things and such, we sincerly miss you.

I feel kinda sorry for you that your phone and car insurance have been cut off and that you're at the moment unemployed(?). I advise you to look into inner self and try to get the spirit back up again. Try to exploit your good sides like for example.. Can you cook good? Then try apply at a cateringbusiness or something. Maybe you are good with computer technology, try looking in that direction!

We don't want any of our beloved (ex-)Administrators to be in poor shape, on the internet nor in real life. Because, after you left, things started to escalate. No one gives a warm welcome to the new users, animeïsts are scattered all over the forums what even Ralle forces to pull out his own hairs (let's hope not).

You know this is a tough time for you, especially at the coming of Christmas. You got a wife, kids and a lovely home. It's everyone's nightmare to end up in a trailer, in a county like trailerpark, let alone even homeless.

I hope you get 'well' soon.

Sincerly,
TheDivineBoss

PS: Go for Obama.

Level 27
To an old friend to all,

I'm sure that by the time you read my portion of the letter, much of what needs to be said has been said in terms of telling you what's up with the Hive, so I think I can skip all of that. I don't even find it the important stuff, given that we all have lives outside of the Hive, and yours has been troublesome as of late. We live in a tough time where the economy is sucking balls, and there's not a lot going well for most people in terms of money and jobs and everything. A lot seems relatively hopeless, and extremely difficult, and finding your place in the world today is a really turbulent road.
However, there is one fundamental rule of human nature which we must all remember when we find ourselves in a dark time, that rule being that no matter how difficult something is, that the moment of failure is not when we don't succeed, but it is more of when we stop trying. You will never fail until you stop trying, and I know a person as devoted as you never deserves such a failure. I never knew you in real life, but if you are a fraction as amazing in your real life as you were doing your duties for us on the Hive, I know that you are a successful person, and that you should never let anyone tell you otherwise, especially yourself. If you try, I know you can pull yourself out of any net that entangles you, break free of it and emerge triumphant. This is not something I think to be true, I know it to be true.
Why do I write this? We've long since talked, but do not think for a moment that dims the impact of what you did for me. Early on when I was a budding user at the Hive, you were probably the first friendly face that greeted me and helped me onto my toes. Everything I do now at the Hive could probably be traced back to you. And I know that I'm not alone in this, I know that many users felt a little cheerier simply by seeing your introduction post. In fact, I don't recall reading a single post of yours which did not make me feel a little warmer. While a meager attempt, I think the least bit I can do is attempt to inspire you to aid you in any way. I hope that I can reflect the light you have shone upon us back upon you like a mirror, and show you how great of a person you are.
I think that if you have read this, and feel in the least bit inspired, then I know that I have helped you in the slightest, which will more than make my day. I wish the best to you, and hope that the current issues of life don't hinder you, as you never have and never will deserve it.

Yours truly,
--donut3.5--

Last edited:
Level 24
If you could keep this enormous bunch of morons in line, what you're going through now is definitely only temporary. I won't bother hoping things get better for you because they will, but I do hope things get better sooner rather than later.

Level 24
Dear Wolve,

You might not remember me, but it's every hive member's duty to support you. You've always been the guy to greet the new people, moderate stuff, help users/moderators, and keep us from falling apart. As you'll see, things are messed up here lately, but so is your life. We all care, and we hope you'll get back on your feet soon. And every one here is ready to help, to repay at least one part of all the thing you've done for this site. So, fight for yourself, fight for the people close to you, and fight for us people here who wait for your return. When you get things sorted out, come here, we're at the same address - http://www.hiveworkshop.com ;)

~LiOneSS

Hello Wolverabid.

You might remember me as a bipolar guy who got promoted to a moderator, by yourself. You were always there to support me, "send brad over to serbia" when I was in my emo states, talk to me, help me in any way possible. Unfortunately, I live in a poor country myself, and I can't really support you financially, but I will always be here to support you, to help you with whatever moderation problem, or anything for that matter.

You've probably heard this already, the Hive has gone downhill the very day you've left, some things have happened, that shouldn't have, and some didn't happen, because your might was not here to enforce them.

Your sincerely, Igor.

Level 36
Hi Wolve. I'd be most disappointed if you've forgotten who I am.

What, your greatest champion and opponent.... at the same time?! This place has somewhat gone to shit while you were gone, your replacement didn't quite fill the gap, though I got promoted to cover most of your old duties. Either way, I've long since known about your financial troubles, and we all hope that you can have a stable economic situation as soon as possible.

Everyone at the Hive is wishing you a better tomorrow, so, yeah, get your ass back on here and start moderating again! Or at least get your finances back in order first!

Level 35
Dear Wolverabid.

It is me, Elenai the Epic, remember me? The young, inexperienced, yet brash and firebrand user who joined up one day to show off some models.

The user who has a slight obsession with elves? Ok a big obsession. And the one who made several hand made comics? I hope you remember me, haha.

Well my good friend, I have grown since you have gone, grown proud, and strong, and I've learned to restrain myself a bit. I have gone through several drama wars, and have proven myself a hardy veteran. My lore is strong, and my will is un-breakable. I have created vast amounts of artwork, and accumulated a wealth of reputation in the process. I have even earned a white name like I always wanted. And rose in stature rather quickly after you promoted me to model moderator.

I now moderate The Reported Post section, Infractions, and along with Dan Van Ohllus, I moderate the entire Artists' Discussion Forum, under the watchful eye of General Frank, the new admin of art.

I even have a few followers myself, watching over them like you did for us.

I have grown as you can see, and I owe all of this success to you. And since I owe so much to someone who is so worthy of the reverence he receives from not only myself, but from literally hundreds of users, both retired, and remaining. I have been spreading the word, begging people to give you their support, and I lift my voice on high, and pray to God that you will be blessed with stability, and happiness. I know he will provide.

Long ago, I prophesied this day, and long ago I prophesied that you would return to us. I have not yet been proven wrong, much to my happiness. :)

"And so it shall come to be, that the Three Prime Evils, shall come upon the Great Platypus, known to mortal magi, as Wolverabid...And they shalt bind him in chains of reality, and his Admin given powers...shalt not prevail against them...He will be bound for a time, in a great prison of frozen stone, forged from the very mountains of real-life itself. And there in he shalt be tormented for a season, in utter loneliness, and seperation from his flock...held away within their sanctuary upon the HIVE.

But behold...Fore the Great Platypus shall return to us...And with his grace and Admin powers..He shalt rid our precious land of The Troll, The Flamer, and the WoW Heretic. With the mighty power of Bannadar!"

-The Great Platypus 13:12:14-

So, take heart mighty Wolverabid, finest of all the moderators, nay, of all the people to ever grace the HIVE. You are the Golden Standard of what it is to be the perfect citizen, and you are not just a moderator, you are like a father to all of us. You greeted us when we first introduced our selves, you helped us to walk, and held us up when our newly born legs were still wobbly, and you guided us along the road to maturity. You are the force which single handedly babysat over 20,000 users, and still had the time to comfort us when we were hurt, to nurture us when we were hungry, and to encourage us when we were cowards.

Wolverabid, you are strong, STRONG, and there is nothing on this Earth that can defeat you if you put your heart in it.

You taught us to believe in ourselves...Don't you dare give up on your own self. Because we haven't, and we will not allow our faith and prayers to be in vain.

With prayer, paternal love, and praise...Get back on your feet dear Wolverabid, we will help you just like you helped us.

"Long live Wolverabid!"

-Elenai Lefein, the Epic, Moderator, and friend of Wolverabid-

Level 10
Wolverabid, I started out here when you were moderating and I just though: here is the best moderator. A person to help, care and to shepherd the Hive.

And now, just as you helped so many people gain their feet in a new community, I want to repay your sacrifices that you made; I want to sacrifice for you. If only I could help more, I would give you a job, a house, anything for the grand and welcoming presence that is Wolverabid.

(;_;)

Level 9
O Hai Thar!
I saw you round quite a bit, I'm sure we spoke with one another but I cannot remember much of it to be honest. Many here at the hive speak pf you highly and I saw you as a decent hive team member so I have donated $20 and I hope to donate more as soon as possible.

I don't fully understand your situation, but you are probably under lots of stress... and probably fed up with everyone telling you to get a job. I won't bother explaining why you need one... you know yourself why. I'm sure you're trying, I myself cannot find a job so I'll end this message now.
Good Luck, and stay hopeful :)

Level 27
Hi,

You were the guy that always posted like a bot, and that wasn't a bad thing. You're posts were and are always perfect, you never flamed anyone i believed like Mecheon does from time to time you just take action... If im wrong then you are different then i thought you were. But i'm sure you'll swear somewhat now and then.

But well, you have perfect posts... and i believe you once had even more reputation than ralle, not that reputation really matters but anyways! You are surely a very important member of the hiveworkshop who i guess helped all of us out with something.

I am sure you will get trough this, because you are Wolverabid. And even though that nobody is perfect you sure are getting close from what i've seen. Do it like here in Real Life and you will get restore soon.

The best,

Somebody you probably don't know.

~ The_wand_mirror AKA Wandy =p

Level 17
Wolverabid, come quick!

The hive is being invaded by man eating COMMUNISTS, AHHH HEELPP AHHHHHh-

You don't know me, but I know you. Ermm, I mean by your fame and reputation here on the hive. Good luck with your financial troubles, hope things get better.

Level 21
Real Letter to Wolverabid

6 November 2008
Botosani, Romania
Str. Aleea Maxim Gorki nr. 10

Dear Wolverabid,

Maybe you don't remember me but I remember you. We were not so "good" friends but I ever appreciated your work over here, at The Hive Workshop.
As others, I would really love to help you but I can't...
I have 2 good reasons and I am really sorry...
  1. I do not have a credit card and I will never use my credit card online.
  2. I have my own economic problems... Maybe not worse than yours but I need a lot of money too...
    I don't want to show details about my problem now... (my parrents will not like that...)
I am moving my warcraft 3 DVD and my memory stick where I have my map from a friend to another to work in my world editor, in my map at my friends' computers... I don't want to use my computer home because... electricity costs... :sad: I know what's happending to my parrents and I don't want to make things worse...
If I could pay by SMS, I could really help you, and donate to Hive too when my father still had enough money...
I would like you to know that I really wish you will solve your problem and return here.
I wish the best for you and hope you will be back to us soon.

From one of the Hive members,
vercas

Attachments

• Letter to Wolverabid.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 42
Hey Wolv,

I guess this is a really tough time for you. The Hive without you isn't what it used to be.

I remember my first day on The Hive, it was far different than today, you were there for all of us, much like a parental figure for all of us. And then you suddenly left. Once you left, THW changed a lot, there were some ups and downs because you used to manage the entire site flawlessly. At first, I thought you were just taking a rest, but things turned serious; you almost went bankrupt.

We all know that The Hive has a lot of things to be taken care of, but I strongly advise you that you should spend some more time in real life and that you should get a job to avoid mishaps like this. The Hive can do well five minutes without you to oversee us. You're not the one-man staff, you have colleagues which can do the job nearly as efficiently as you.

You helped us in the past countless times, but now it's our turn to return the favor. We will do our best to pull you out of this mess, but the most important move is yours; get a job. Who knows to which extent may your debts go. It's not something that should be taken lightly.

I sincerely hope that you'll be able to get back on your feet and live a happy life for years to come.

Level 28
Hey Wolverabid.

As so many others have said, you may not know me. I was in the hero contest you hosted (I lost big time). After the end of the contest nobody was there to close the thread and start the poll. After a long time when it all was done and I had lost, two more mods vanished when I had entered or wanted to enter a contest. Maybe they just wanted to be like Wolverabid ^^. Anyway I felt that things around here where going in the wrong direction and it all started after you stopped posting. We need you back.

The first time I tried to visit wc3sear.ch and was redirected to the Hive I clicked a couple of random links. Somehow I ended up in a thread and the first name I read was... "Wolverabid", the first THW user I ever saw. The next post simply said: "Wolverabid, you rock!". I thought then that you where probably a popular guy. That last thing might have sounded a little made up and maybe it was, who knows, I don't even know cause I'm nuts.

Hope to se you post again someday. I wish I could help and donate some but I'm currently out of money. I'll get more soon, I think. I gotta learn to use the paypal first.

Please come back,
Thrikodius

Status
Not open for further replies.