• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WOL Decisions affect the other releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Really sorry if this has already been asked, I didn't see any threads in the last few pages and don't trust the search function of VB :p

But does anyone know whether those few "who to side with" decisions made in the campaign of WOL will affect a new game in HotS/LotV...

I doubt it, but it'd be cool if they did =D

Level 19
probably not.... its a WHOLE new campaign, your not just playing as the enemies in the terran campaign lol

Yeah, I don't really see how they could make that possible, or why they'd really go to the effort. It would be cool though. Anyways, the sides you pick don't really seem to make a huge difference. You'll never see Ariel Hansen again and the only difference between Tosh and Nova is the tech tree of Raynor's Raiders (ghosts or spectres). I'm probably missing one or two of these decisions, but I stand by my point.

Level 7
Not sure if any of you have read the Ghost Academy manga but I just find it interesting how Nova and Tosh wanna kill each other even though they used to be in love. Damn you Tokyopop release the manga faster so I can find out what happens.

Level 20
Well I sided with toss N' Nova so I was merely speculating as to whether Ariel/Tosh would/would not appear in HotS/LotV - I hope they either don't or it's dependent obvious decisions, because it'd really suck if miraculously you didn't kill them after all D:

Thanks for everyones input =D

Status
Not open for further replies.